#21

Outfit in external.

I woke up to singing. I turned and that where I saw Michael singing to Rylee. I smiled and watched as he did,  once little Rylee giggled at him, he lifted her up and lifted her into the air.

"Are you laughing at my singing? Are you laughing at my singing?" He asked before bringing her down and pressing a kiss to her cheek. She giggled and I smiled.

"You two are so cute." I smiled, he smiled back and walked over with Rylee, he brought her to me and she held out her arms at me. I picked her up and kissed her forehead.

"So I was wondering, why don't we have the boys over?" Michael asked and I nodded. It's Monday, my dad is back tomorrow.

"Yeah for tea(Dinner, afternoon food, food, lunch, evening meal, whatever the fuck you call it wherever you are)." I smiled and he nodded.

"OK, So you go text them." I told him and headed downstairs. I placed Rylee in her bouncer seat and that's when the letter box went, I turned and there was the same brown envelope, I went over and picked it up, sure enough it was what I had thought.

The results.

"They all asked if they could bring their girlfriend-" Michael cut himself off when he saw what I had in my hands.

"Is that the...result?" He asked, I nodded and placed it on the coffee table.

"I...I don't want to open it today." I told him, he nodded and we left it on the table.

"So what were you asking?" I asked Michael.

"They all asked if they could bring their girlfriends." He told me, I nodded and he began texting them.

"Wait...Luke's in a relationship?" I asked and he nodded.

"He got with this girl like last night, she has a daughter as well. Calum's girlfriend is called Maddy and Ash's girlfriend is called Ava, BTW!" He laughed and I nodded.

"Well tell them to be here around six." I told him, he nodded and began walking into the kitchen.

"SO what are we gonna make?" He asked after I followed him in.

"Dunno, up to you, i can barly cook so..." I mumbled.

"Z-OK Le Chef Michael, is in ze room!" Michael laughed, i laughed and he shooed me out of the kitchen, I went over and played with Rylee, while 'Le Chef Michael' made food.

*Hours later*

I went upstairs to get changed, I dressed in a floral top, black leggings, floral Vans and a bear beanie.

The door went signalling the others were here; I quickly went to get it and was met by Calum and his new girlfriend, Maddy Betts. She was pretty. She had long brown hair, brown eyes; she was tanned and quite tall.

“Hey guys, nice to see you.” I smiled and led them into the dining room.

“Take a seat, food will be dished out when everyone gets here.” I told them and they nodded. I was interrupted by the doorbell; I walked to the door and was met by Luke, his new girlfriend and her daughter.

“Hi, I’m Skyla.” I smiled at the brunette, she smiled and introduced herself as Jade. She pushed her pram inside and I led her to Rylee, who was playing with Michael.

“What’s your daughter’s name?” I asked her.

“Logan.” She replied and I nodded.

“I think Logan suits girls better than boys.” I told her and she smiled.

“Thanks.” She smiled, the doorbell went and I went to get it, I was met with Ashton and his new girlfriend, Ava Green. She had white hair that reminded me of Elsa’s hair from Frozen. She was also really pretty. Throws self out of window. She had blue eyes that had a slight yellow circle around them, she had a small frame and she looked very bony, her collar bones stuck out slightly and she looked as if she didn’t have any muscles. She looked about 5’5 but I’m not entirely sure. She had long wavy hair that was parted to the side and she constantly ran her fingers through it. She was wearing a sweater with Captain America on and she had on some high wasted skinny jeans. She barely wore any make up but that never bothered me and Ashton obviously found it attractive, she was very pretty. She was carrying a Penny board and a book.

“Hey, come on in.” I smiled guiding them into the dining room. Ava and Ashton sat down laughing about something. Ava began writing in her book and I went to look over her shoulder but she closed it before I could see.

“It’s private.” She mumbled, she had some sort of accent but I wasn’t too sure what it was maybe Boston? I went to pat her back to apologise but she moved slightly.

“She doesn’t really like being touched.” Ashton mumbled putting his arm around her shoulders; I nodded and backed off, probably making her feel extremely uncomfortable.

“OK, so for those who don’t know me, I’m Skyla, so I’ll start dishing out the food that Mikey made.” I smiled before walking into the kitchen and dished out the food. We all sat down and the two babies played together.

“So how old is Rylee?” Jade asked me.

“A few days, what about Logan?” I asked.

“She’s two weeks.” Jade replied making me smile.

“Aw! She’s a real cutie.” I smiled.

“Thank you.” Jade smiled, we all began talking together and it wasn’t until I noticed Calum staring at something, I looked in his eye line and saw the brown envelope.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, I made a small nod and he looked at Rylee. He smiled at her before turning back to me.

“I think we should be leaving.” Calum mumbled, I nodded and everyone left, Calum let Maddy go out first and then he turned back to me.

“Call a meeting before you open the results, I want to know her the dad is.” He smiled, I nodded and he left. I walked in to find Michael carrying Rylee upstairs, I followed and we soon fell asleep together.

A/N: I’m so sos ososososososo sorry, I know I said I’d update, but I got back slightly late and I was extremely tired, I wrote some of it before I went to sleep. I’m sorry!!!!

Love you! x