#23

Recap-

Once i got in I grabbed the envolope.

"Call the boys." I told him, I sat Rylee in her chair and fed her. The dorrbell went and 3 rushed boys ran in. We all sat down, none of us talking or moving.

"CAn we just do this?!" Calum asked, I nodded and opened the letter, the black writing introduced and I carried on till it  confirmed who the dad was.

"Oh my god." I muttered dropping the papers. All the boys looked at me and I looked down.

"It's..."

"It's..." I began and the boys all seemed to move in.

"Ashton." I whispered and they all gasped. Ashton stood wide eyed, staring at the young daughter he now had, Luke sighed in relief befoe wrapping his arm around Ashton's shoulder. Calum looked at me, before rushing over and picking up the papers.

"THIS IS WRONG! IT HAS TO BE WHY ISN'T IT ME?!" He screamed, I flinched and all the other boys stared at him.

"Don't act like you care! Cal, you don't want to be a dad, you never have, you just want Skyla!!" Michael yelled.

"SHUT UP MICHAEL! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!" Calum yelled back, Michael stood, mouth open and his eyes raging with anger.

"You wanna know why, I'm here? I thought that baby was mine, I was at her birth!! HER BIRTH! None of you boys made any effort to check on the baby or on Rylee!! I WAS THERE AND YOU KNOW WHAT!? SKYLA WAS THERE FOR ME! I DON'T CARE WHO THE DAD IS, I WANT TO BE A STEP DAD OR WHATEVER! I WANT TO BE A IMPORTANT PART IN THAT LITTLE GIRLS LIFE BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT!!" Michael screamed, everyone was silenced, tears ran down his cheeks and he went over to Rylee, he kissed her forehead before muttering a 'I love you'. He grabbed his coat and headed for the door, I grabbed a hold of his wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked, why was he leaving?

"Away. Have a nice life." He muttered, i held tighter onto his wrist. He couldn' t go I need him.

"I-I love you." I told him, my eyes filling with tears.

"I'm sorry Skyla." He replied before kissing my forehead, I did a childish thing and dropped to the floor, I wrapped my arms and legs around his foot and held on for dear life.

"You can't leave me Mikey." I begged.

"Sky. Goodbye." He muttered before pulling away from me, I followed him out the door, I fell onto the pouch steps and watched him walk away.

"COME BACK MICHAEL, PLEASE, I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL COME BACK!" I sobbed, I pulled my knees to my chest and cried, soon the rain poured down over my head.

I must have been like that for hours before someone sat beside me, they wrapped their arms around my shoulder and I fell into them.

"Why'd he go?" I asked whoever it was, but the smell, I would guess Ashton.

"I don't know, he's Michael, he's probably upset, he just wanted to be Rylee's dad and even though I'm her biological father, he'll always be her father." Ashton told me and I nodded.

"Lets get you inside before you catch a cold." He mumbled, I nodded and we headed inside, Luke and Calum were playing with Rylee, I went upstairs to change and when I had come back down, the other two had gone but Ashton sat on the couch, Rylee in his lap.

"Do you want me to take her for tonight?" He asked, I nodded.

"Thanks, when do you want me to collect her?" I asked him quietly.

"I'll drop her around 3pm?" He asked and I nodded, he got up and I gave him all the baby stuff, I gave Rylee a hug and kiss before I headed upstairs. I flicked through twitter and landed on Michael's Profile.

@Michael5SOS: I just want to hold you in my arms. Fall asleep next to you. Hold her like I have the world in my hands. I'll be back soon, I love you x

I went on Ashton's profile and saw his tweet.

@Ashton5SOS: Me and the baby gonna have some quality daddy-daughter time ;) Oops did I forget to mention I have a child. @SkylaB xx

I sighed and climbed into my bed. I didn't sleep or even try to, I missed Michael and no matter how much I tried to deny the fact I fell for someone I never thought I would have. I picked up my phone and called the number, on the fifth ring he picked up.

M-Hello?

S-Why'd you go??

M-Look, Skyla, you go with Ashton, so Rylee has a family.

S-SHE HAD A FAMILY! Me and you. That's all she needs.

M-No a proper one.

S-I love you.

M-I love you too, but this is what's best.

S-No it's not, Mikey, please. I need to know you're safe and...just come home.

M-I'm safe. Goodbye.

He hung up! I screamed and threw my phone across the room, the smash and bang echoed around the room making me flinch.

I crawled into bed and closed my eyes, imagining Michael holding me gently.

I'm one screwed up 16 year old.

A/N: HEYYY!!!

Mike will be back, promise!!!! xx

Vote?xx

Comment?XX

Thanks!!! xx