#11

Outfit in external.

I woke up around 4am. I have no clue why... I groaned quietly and turned over in Calum's arms, I rested my head on his chest and sighed. I closed my eyes and tried to get back to sleep. My stomach then decided to be in pain, a small pain kept hurting me every few minutes. I rolled out of Calum's grip and hugged my knees to my chest.

"Babe? what's wrong?" Calum asked, I turned and saw as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"My stomach hurts." I groaned, he nodded and laid me back down.

"Cal this isn-" He cut me off with a 'shh'. He pulled up my jumper slightly and rubbed his hand over my baby bump. The pain still didn't leave, I began whimpering and Calum sat me up.

"Can I have a pain killer?" I asked him.

"I don't know is it safe for baby's?" He asked.

"Cal." I whimpered, he nodded and went to get them.

"Here's some Advil it says mild or moderate pain." He mumbled before passing me one and a glass of water, I sipped it down and he sat behind me, rubbing my stomach.

"So how's the baby?" He asked.

"It's fine, I just hope that wasn't anything to do with it because...I just want this baby to be OK." I muttered, Calum nodded and I leaned my head on his chest.

"Go back to sleep honey." He told me, I nodded and closed my eyes, slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep.

*A few hours later.*

Calum woke me up with breakfast.

"AW CALUM!" I yelled, he smiled and sat beside me.

"I thought you would like it." He smiled, I smiled and we shared the food before I went to get dressed. I quickly changed into a plaid shirt, blue jeans, Vans and a blue beanie. I walked out and saw Calum getting changed. He pulled the shirt over his head and smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Much better thanks." I smiled.

"Do you wanna do something today or...?" He asked.

"I don't mind Cal, as long as I'm with you." I replied.

"HEY CAL!" Michael yelled walking in, I smiled as he pulled Calum into a hug.

"What do you want Clifford?" Calum asked.

"We are writing with Alex Gaskarth today!" He exclaimed.

"NO WAY!" Calum yelled back.

"Yes, way!" Michael exclaimed back and the two boys jumped up and down.

"Fangirl moment." I laughed.

"Oh ha ha yeah." Calum smiled.

"So we have to be ready in 10 minutes then we're going to the studio." Michael told Calum.

"OK sure-wait...I'm sorry Skyla, I have to go to the studio today." Calum said turning to face me with a pout.

"It's fine, I'll see you when you get back." I smiled.

"OK, bye." He smiled and kissed me.

"Bye." I smiled and he left with Michael. I sighed and laid on the bed, my phone buzzed and I pulled it out.

From: That bitch.
Can you phone me I need to speak to you.

To: That bitch.
Can't you phone me?

Her name flashed up and I picked it up.

M-Mother S-Skyla.
S-Hi?
M-Hey, I have some bad news...
S-What is it?
M-Your father...he's...he's...*Cries heavily*
S-HE'S WHAT MUM?!
M-he's dead!
S-W-W...What?
M-You father died last night, come home and I'll take you to see him.
S-OK, I'll be there now!

I hung up and headed outside, I grabbed a taxi and told him my destination, I also sent a text to Calum.

To: #18.2
Won't be in the hotel when you get back, family emergency, will call you later <3 xx

Once I arrived at my mothers, I paid the taxi driver and knocked on the white door, nervously fiddling with my sleeves. My mother opened the door and pulled me into a hug, she didn't look like she'd been crying but I just brushed it off.

"Great to see you back." She smiled an let me into the house.

"So where is he?" I asked her, hatred soaking my words.

"I actually don't know." She smirked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU 'DON'T KNOW'!" I exclaimed.

"He's. Not. Dead." My mother spat.

"WHAT!? WHY WOULD YOU LIE ABOUT THAT!" I screamed.

"You really thought I care if your father was dead, he did nothing but tear this family apart. You would have been a slut if he raised you, you would've had a baby by now." She laughed bitterly.

"NO! NO! NO! YOU TORE THIS FAMILY APART. YOU RAISED ME! AND GUESS WHAT?! I'M PREGNANT!!! AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THE DAD IS BECAUSE THERE IS A TOTAL OF 4!" I screamed, my lungs now hurting and my blood pressure shooting up. She stood staring at me in shock and disgust.

"SLUT! GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!" She screamed, I threw myself at her and slapped her, I pushed her onto the floor and threw a pillow at her.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I screamed, tears falling from my eyes. She pushed me back and I stumbled but didn't fall. She went upstairs and came back down with my stuff in plastic bags.

"Don't even think of coming back." She spoke harshly.

"I wouldn't even dream of it." I spat back before grabbing my stuff and walking away. I walked out of the house and slammed the door shut, of course then it started to rain. I quickly found a bus stop to sit in before I pulled my phone out and called Calum.

C-Cal S-Sky.
C-Hey babe, is everything OK?
S-No, I've just been kicked out.
C-Oh OK, wait are you crying??
S-yeah, she said my dad was dead and she was lying, would you be able to pick me up please?
C-Yes of course, where are you?
S- 76 Fare Avenue, I'm in a bus stop.
C- On my way.
S-OK thanks.
C-I love you, bye.
S-I love you too, bye.

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket, I waited till Calum arrived.

Soon I saw the car and Calum jumped out, he grabbed my stuff and put it in the boot of his car, he opened the passenger door and I climbed in mumbling a 'thanks'. I shook as I felt cold and Calum noticed, he pulled off his hoodie and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Here." He smiled.

"Thanks." I replied and he began driving back to the hotel. Slowly I felt myself falling to sleep.

A/N: Hey! xx

Comment?xx

Vote?xx

Thanks xx