#18

Outfit in external.

I woke up around 10am, that's OK, I guess. I got up and immediately looked for Rylee, she wasn't in her cot, I walked out of my room and headed into Michael's, of course, she was tucked up on his chest while they both slept peacefully. I picked up the blanket which was on the floor and put it up to their chins, just covering Rylee's back.

I walked downstairs and made some toast, after I buttered it I turned on the TV and sat down watching it. It was about 1pm when I heard someone coming downstairs, I turned and saw Michael holding Rylee. I smiled and he sat next to me.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Afternoon." I corrected making him chuckle.

"So you wanna do something today?" Michael asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Maybe take Rylee down to the beach or the park...I don't know." He smiled.

"Sure I'd love that." I smiled and he smiled back before he passed her to me.

"Her nappy needs changing." He smirked, I laughed and went to get her changed. Once I did I gave her to Michael before going upstairs to change. I had a shower then put on a Ramones shirt, blue ripped jeans and black converse before adding a black beanie. I walked downstairs and saw Michael trying to make Rylee give him a high 5.

"Come on, Ry. You can do it, put you hand on mine." He told her pushing his hand on her demonstration.

"She's a bit too young to be taught stuff like that." I smiled siting down next to him.

"Well, practise makes perfect." He smiled.

"When is your next tour?" I asked.

"Next month." He told me and I nodded.

"I was thinking of talking to Lou and getting my job back, cause I'll need some money for Rylee." I suggested and he nodded.

"Then you both can come on tour!" He exclaimed and Rylee smiled.

Rylee spoke some gibberish which in English was probably 'Yes mommy go on tour so I can have more toys' because she has one tour and she doesn't even like it.

"Yes Ry." I smiled.

"Right I'm going to get dress, be back in a minute." Michael said passing me Rylee, I nodded and he walked upstairs. Tara soon came down a little later, she sat next to me and asked to hold Rylee, I nodded and passed it to her.

"They're a lot heavier then the dolls." She giggled, I chuckled and nodded.

"A lot." I replied. She smiled and soon Michael came down, he sat beside me and I realised they don't really know each other except from the fact that Tara's a fan and they met at the 1D concert for a photo.

"Hey Tara, wanna come to the beach with us later, we're taking Rylee." Michael asked, she shook her head and smiled.

"I'm going over Callie's." She replied and I nodded.

"OK, have fun." I smiled and she muttered a 'we always do'.

At around 2, we decided to go out, I put Rylee into the pram and Michael pushed her down the road, I walked beside him and Rylee was busy drinking bottled milk.

"Why don't you breast feed...Oh my god, I'm sorry, I was just asking." Michael laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine, LOL, I just don't really feel comfortable, like you know you hear these woman, who do it and get arrested, it's so fucking annoying! When babies need feeding, they need to be fed or they'll scream. I know because I've been friends with Lou for a while." I told him and he nodded.

"I know, I was watching the News and some woman took her boob out to feed the baby and someone reported her like what the fuck! I'm sure it wasn't a man complaining." Michael laughed, I chuckled and we walked onto the beach. Michael took her out of the pram and I watched him find a shady spot on the sand. I laughed and carried the pram over to them, he laid out a towel and sat Rylee on it.

"Can I put sun block on babies?" He asked while looking at the sunscreen bottle(I don't know what you call it, I'm British so if you call it something different I wouldn't know).

"Yeah, just a little bit, don't let it get in her mouth." I told him, he nodded and wiped some on his finger. He rubbed it into Rylee's cheek and she giggled. He rubbed it into her face before doing her arms and legs.

"OK, we're done now." Michael smiled, we sat and played with the sand before we heard a family voice.

"RYLEE!"

Luke.

I turned and saw him with yet another girl with weird hair, this girl had pinkish hair, I smiled and they both sat down near us.

"This is Amy, she's my brother's girlfriends sister." Luke told us, we all nodded and said hi. Luke was so infatuated with Rylee he didn't notice Amy flirting with Michael. Michael seemed to be enjoying it and an unfamiliar feeling of jealousy clouded my stomach. Luke was building sand castles with Rylee when she sneezed and blew sand everywhere, it went on her legs and she began crying, Luke was quick to pick her up and brush her off.

"Hey, no crying, see, we're all done princess." Luke smiled making Rylee smile.

"Can I take her to the shore?" Luke asked, I nodded and he walked off, I followed him leaving the stupid other two to flirt. I may or may not have kicked sand on Amy.

I went down to the shore and saw Luke sat on the damp sand, he had Rylee in his lap and he was waiting for the water to rise. When it did, Rylee giggled and slapped the wet watery sand, making splashes. She giggled and squeak while Luke laughed at her, His hand securely holding her.

After a few hours we decided to go home, Luke and Michael came home with me and Amy left on her own. I ignored Michael the whole way home and I only let Luke push the pram. Once we arrived home I held the door open for Luke and the pram and let it go before Michael went in.

"Ugh Sky, what's up?" Michael asked and I ignored him.

"So could I have a day out with Rylee sometime, like one to one?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, when and what time?" I asked while taking Rylee from the pram, I set her on the couch and slowly she fell asleep.

"Maybe tomorrow at 1?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll have everything ready, see you Luke." I smiled before hugging him and he then left. I turned to Michael and avoided his eye contact. I picked up Rylee and took her to bed before climbing into my own and falling asleep.

A/N: Hey! xx

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx