#5

Outfit in external link.

Once again the sun attacked my face, I slowly woke up and turned over groaning, I really didn't want to wake up, I closed my eyes trying to get back to sleep.

"Skyla! Come on we have a day time show!" Lou exclaimed, while banging on the door.

"I really don't want to style the 5SOS boys, 2/4 hate me and one of the other two wants to tell me something that I couldn't care less about and the last one doesn't speak to any of the boys because I've ruined their friendship." I muttered sadly.

"Come on, they have to have their hair done, so you'll be able to trap them down and give them a one to one." She told me, I sighed and stood up, I unlocked the door and she laughed.

"You look fab!" She exclaimed, Lux was in her arms.

"I know and hey Lux." I smiled, she smiled back and muttered a hi.

"Come on, go have a shower!" She exclaimed, I nodded and headed into the bathroom. I climbed in and began washing.

"So who hates you?" Lou asked through the door.

"Cal and Luke." I replied.

"Why?" She asked, nosy much?

"Luke kissed me and I've been in a bad mood with him and Calum asked me to go to lunch with him, on the day I went to the doctors, so when he came to get me, I was burying myself in self pity, I didn't feel like being happy so I told him I was ill. Michael came up to me, wanting to talk and he told Cal I wasn't ill and now Calum thinks I rejected him because I like Ashton." I told her, she laughed.

"God your life is never boring." she laughed, I rolled my eyes, even though she couldn't see me. I turned the water off and hopped out before changing into a blue jumper with a heart on, black jeans, blue flats and a black beanie. I walked out and she smiled at me.

"Right, I have a plan, sit Ashton down, tell him you'll fix it all. Sit Luke down, tell him you don't like him in that way. Sit Calum down, tell him what you want and finally sit Michael down and listen to him." Lou smiled.

"OK, Thanks Lou." I smiled, she nodded and passed me Lux.

"How's baby Brooks?" She asked and I smiled.

"Baby Brooks is fine." I replied, she smiled and we walked down and into the Van before we got driven to the venue, all the boys were ignoring me and I sat awkwardly playing with Lux. Once we arrived we all ran into the dressing room.

"Ashton, you're up." I smiled, he walked over and as he sat down I heard.

"He would be." from Calum. I rolled my eyes and began working on Ash. Once I finished with Ashton I told Luke to sit down.

"OK, Luke. I don't like you in that way, I want you as a friend because even though you're older then me, I feel as if you're my baby brother, I want to be like your friend, you understand?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about kissing you." He mumbled.

"It's fine, no hard feelings." I smiled, he nodded and I shook his hand.

"OK, Calum, your turn." I told him, he nodded and sat on his chair.

"I went to the doctors." I told him, he couldn't say anything because I was doing his make up, score for Skyla.

"Ashton is the only one that drives so I thought get him to take me, when I got back, I totally forgot about our lunch and I didn't feel well either, I had a bug but I would love to go out with you for lunch." I told him. He smiled and I took that as a forgiveness. Once I finished his make up he opened his mouth to speak before closing it again.

"OK, I'll pick you up at 1 tomorrow and we're going to lunch." He smiled, I nodded and he swapped with Michael.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I asked him while doing his hair.

"I...well...you...no...us...well...we? Ithinkwehadsexonthenightoftheparty." He rushed but I heard him loud and clear.

"What?" I asked dropping the hair care equipment I was holding in my hand.

"At the party...we...kind...of...did...it." he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. That's when it all came flooding back.

Flashback***

Ashton pulled me up the stairs Calum searched for me but he didn't see heading up the many stairs with the curly haired boy.

"Where are we going Ashton?" I asked innocently.

"To the bedroom." He smirked before pushing me in a room and undressing me.

***

I got dressed and headed back downstairs, I grabbed more beer drinking it down and laughing as it burned my throat. I saw Michael sitting in the corner by himself.

"Hey Mikey." I smiled, he smiled back and then he began kissing me, things escalated fast and we moved upstairs, once again I landed on a bed and Michael ripped my dress from my body.

***

I picked up the left over beer Michael had and glugged it down my throat, my body lost all of it's controls again and Luke walked in.

"Hey Skyla glad I found you, come with me." He smiled before pulling me into another room, our lips were busy locking together,  he also stripped off before making me do the same.

***

I slowly got up and slipped on my dress before I walked downstairs, Calum saw me.

"Oh my gosh, where have you been?!" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I giggled.

"Come on lets get you home." A sober Calum smiled before picking me up and walking me home. He laid me on my hotel bed and before he left, I pulled him into a kiss, he kiss back without a doubt and soon I repeated what had just happen only moments ago.

End of flashback****

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed, I looked at all of the boys.

THEY COULD ALL BE THE FATHER!?

"I'm sorry, I think I'm gonna be sick." I muttered before I ran to the bathroom, I began throwing up and Lou quickly ran in.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's the boys, I slept with ALL OF THEM!"

A/N: Hey!! xx

Comment?xx

Vote?xx

2 votes and 1 comment for next chapter xx

Thanks xx