#13

Outfit in external.

Being 6 months pregnant, it's becoming a real struggle to hid the baby bump. I got up and changed into a grey jumper with a heart on, blue washed jeans, a grey beanie and grey Vans.

Today is the last day of tour and I'm going to meet my little half sister and my dad at the airport. Calum's driving me.

We were in the car and Calum suddenly began singing making the baby go wild.

"Calum!" I exclaimed.

"What?" he asked.

"Your singing gets baby excited!" I exclaimed, making him laugh and sing louder. I groaned and rubbed my stomach trying to make the baby settle down. Once we arrived at the airport I saw my dad and Tara. I made sure my baby bump was hiddenish.

"Skyla!" My dad exclaimed and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back before he pulled away and introduced me to Tara.

"Hi Tara, I'm Skyla." I smiled, she smiled back but remained shy.

"Come on!" I pulled them to the car and Tara began jumping up and down when she saw Cal.

"Cal!" I called, he stepped out of the car and came over to us, he wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled.

"Hello, Mr Brooks." Calum smiled.

"Please, it's Mark." He smiled shaking Calum's hand.

"Hi, Tara, I heard your a fan of my band, I have no clue why." Calum smiled making Tara giggle, he pulled her into a hug and she smiled.

"Shall we go, we don't want Tara late for her show." Calum smiled and we climbed into the car.

Once we got to the venue Tara helped me style the boys, she picked out their outfits. I just did their hair, she hugged all of them and took a picture with them saying she'd put it in her scrap book.

When the concert began I sat in the lounge with my dad.

"Uh...Dad I have something to tell you." I mumbled.

"What is it?" He asked, I began crying and shaking, he grabbed my hands in his.

"Please don't freak out or hate me." I cried and he squeezed my hand.

"Never." he replied,

"I'm pregnant." I told him and expecting him to jump away. He just pulled me into a hug and cradled me in his arms.

"It's OK, honey. It's OK. Do you know who the dad is?" He asked.

"I have 4 ideas but I was drunk at the time and I swear I wouldn't have done it if sober, but they've all said if it's theirs they'll step up." I told him, he nodded.

"Let me guess it's the 5SOS boys?" He guessed and I nodded.

"I'll be alright, I promise." My dad smiled, I smiled back and hugged him.

*After the concert.*

Tara ran in and we stayed with the boys for a while before the 5SOS boys and I had to got to the airport, my dad and Tara also joined, we got on the plane and Tara sat in between me and my dad. She finally started talking to me making me smile.

My dad and Tara fell asleep quite quick and I was left sending paper messages to Calum, who was behind me.

Hey-Cal <3

hey-sky x

You ok?-C x

yes wbu?-S x

No-C x

why not?-S x

I miss you-C x

I stood up and hugged him from behind, I leaned down and kissed him.

"I'm right here doofus." I smiled, he smiled back and kissed me. I sat down and slowly fell to sleep.

*After flight.*

I was shook awake by Tara, I smiled and climbed off the plane, Calum's family waved at me and Calum pulled me over to them.

"Hello again." Mrs Hood smiled at me, I smiled back and muttered a hello. Mali-Koa eyed my stomach and I knew she knew I was pregnant. I bit my lip nervously and looked at Calum, he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So Skyla's my girlfriend." Calum smiled and Mali-Koa's eyes widened, I started getting shaky and I started to hyperventilate.

"Skyla?" Calum asked, my dad and Tara headed over and Mali-Koa gave a weird look at me.

"Stop, Looking at me!" I exclaimed, Mali-Koa averted her gaze from me and I began crying, Calum hugged me and rubbed my back calming me down slightly.

"What's up?" He asked once his family backed off slightly.

"Mali-Koa knows I'm pregnant and she's judging me." I cried, Calum sighed and hugged me.

"She's not, OK, she doesn't know you're pregnant, OK, No one's gonna judge you, just shh." He mumbled rubbing my back. I finally calmed down and I had to say goodbye to Calum to go home.

"I love you Calum." I told him.

"I love you too Skyla." He smiled and kissed me.

"Call me?" I asked, he nodded and we walked our separate ways.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out and smiled.

From: #18.2

Love baby Brooks too x

I text back and headed into my dad's car, he had quite a posh car, he drove down the forest path thing and I sat talking with Tara.

Finally we arrived at the house and I gasped, it was HUGE! (SIDE)

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.

"Ha I thought you'd be shocked, the perks of being a boss." He smirked and I gasped. Tara tried helping me with my luggage but I did it myself.

"Thanks, but I don't want you hurting yourself." I told her and she smiled before running off to play. My dad took my luggage.

"I don't want you hurting either of you." He smirked, I rolled my eyes and he laughed. We got inside and I gasped at the size of the room.

"Oh god, I think this will take a bit of getting used to." I laughed, he smiled and directed me to my room. It was huge and the walls were a pale blue which was perfect. They're was a double bed and a walk in closet plus it's own bathroom.

"Wow, luxury." I laughed, he smiled and dropped my stuff in the room. He left me while I unpacked.

Once I finished I went downstairs and said good night before texting Calum a goodnight message and dropping off to sleep.

A/N; Hey xx

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx

Thank you for all the reads and everything, one of my story has been up and is finished and you've already over read and voted on this book :-) xxx THANK YOU!!!