#12

Outfit in external.

I sat staring at the wall, my mind full of questions, worries and fears.

I have no house.

Tour is ending soon.

Where do I stay?

I'm homeless.

What do I do?

I'm a failure.

"Skyla? What's up? You're hyperventilating." Calum said worried.

"I'm fine." I lied and laid back down cuddling into Calum. He kissed my forehead and I sighed quietly. I closed my eyes and when I heard Calum's quiet snores, I reopened them and pulled out of his hold. I walked into the bathroom, carrying the laptop. I thought of what to do and then a bizarre question filled my mind.

You could ask your dad if you could live with him?

No, I couldn't he doesn't care.

But he could. Find him and ask him.

I gave in to my thoughts and searched for him over Facebook, then I searched up my mum and found him, I found his e-mail, his twitter and his Facebook. I quickly began typing a message an e-mail.

To:www.MarkBrooks-thecooldad@Hotmail.co.uk
Hi.

Hi, um...this is really awkward but I'm Skyla. As in your second daughter, Skyla Brooks, 16, you left when I was 4, please remember me.  This is random and out of the blue I know, but I found you and I don't know if you care but that stupid woman I called-CALLED- a mother kicked me out. I really need your help. Please?

-Skyla x

P.S She said you were dead.

I sent it and waited nervously. he wouldn't care. I looked through his twitter and saw he had a daughter but no wife, she was beautiful. She was blonde and looked about 10 maybe 11 or a bit older. (PIC ON SIDE)

I was just about to close the laptop down when I saw the little e-mail with the subject called Miss you :'(.

I clicked on it and opened it.

From:www.MarkBrooks-thecooldad@Hotmail.co.uk
Miss you :'(

Hey Skyla. I know who you are, my daughter is a big One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer fan, trust I've been keeping an eye on you I just thought if I text you, you'd get creeped out, it's good to speak to you and that fucking piece of shit, I called-CALLED-a wife is pathetic. What do you need help with sweet heart? x

-Dad x

P.S She said the same about you, but I knew you were travelling.

I smiled and that's when Calum walked into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I just found my dad Cal! He knows who I am!" I exclaimed, Calum smiled and told me to move cause he needed to pee. I e-mailed my dad back.

To:www.MarkBrooks-thecooldad@Hotmail.co.uk
It's OK if you don't want to help me.

Um...I'm homeless and I was wondering, not sounding cheeky or anything, would I be able to stay at yours because I have no where else to stay, but I'll pay bills and stuff, I'd just prefer not to live in Hotels for the rest of my life. It's fine if you don't want me, can we still talk though? I love you dad and I miss you x

-Skyla x

It wasn't long before I got a reply.

From:www.MarkBrooks-thecooldad@Hotmail.co.uk
YES!

Of course you can sweet heart but can I ask you a favour? Would my other daughter, Tara, 11, be able to meet the boys if I come and get you after tour? Where will you be after tour so I can pick you up, by the way we live in Australia...still. LOVE YOU TOO!!

-Dad x

To:www.MarkBrooks-thecooldad@Hotmail.co.uk
YES!

Thank you ever so much. Yes, she can meet both bands and we're in Australia right now but the tour will end in the UK. If you travel over the day before I can give her a backstage pass and maybe she could help style the 5SOS boys and then meet 1D and see them in concert? Thank you so much, I can't wait to meet her, saw your picture on FB she's beautiful!!!! Thank you!!!!

-Skyla xx

We e-mailed each other a lot for the rest of the day. Once he said, he needed to sleep, I left him and laid watching TV, while Cal was at the studio, suddenly I felt a little tap in my stomach, I gasped and began searching it up and it said that was the baby's quickening, which is the first movement of the baby. I smiled and then began crying, my baby. I picked up my phone and group texted the boys.

To: #19, #18.1, #18.2 #17
THE BABY HAD IT'S QUICKENING!! WHICH IS THE FIRST MOVEMENT!!!

I soon had a reply.

From: #19
Oh Gosh, congrats!!!

From: #17
Aw that's so cute!

From: #18.1
What did it feel like?!

From: #18.2
The tears are real x

 I smiled and replied to them separately and then realised my dad didn't know I'm pregnant... Oh my god, what if he kicks me out as well. Oh well. Life goes on. The boys arrived home and we all played on the Xbox. I'm sure they were letting me win but I can't blame them, last time, Michael killed me and I tried to suffocate him with a pillow. Stupid hormones.

"So Skyla how was the baby movement?" Ashton asked, once he'd been killed.

"It was so funny, it was like a little tap and I was like so shocked, so I searched it up and it's the baby's first movement which is called Quickening, this means the baby will start moving more." I smiled and all the boys smiled back. Calum got up and mumbled a quick 'be back in a min' before rushing to the bathroom. I followed and saw him wiping his tears. I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheeks.

"Why you crying." I asked gently.

"that's just so cute and the thought of a baby kicking, it's just adorable." He smiled, I laughed and hugged him.

"Come here you big softy!" I laughed and kissed him gently.

"I love you." I told him, he smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you too." He smiled, he pulled me back to the video game and we stayed up till midnight trying to beat Michael's ass at this game.

A/N: HEY!!

COmment?xxx

Vote?xxx

Thanks xxx