#24

*5 years later*

"NO Ashton! I want you to come pick up your daughter!...I don't care if Ava wants to...WHAT? I NEVER SAID THAT! OH EM GEE, Ashton Fletcher Irwin, come get that small ass of yours over to that nursery before I rip you up." I exclaimed into the phone.

"I can't though, can't you do it?" He asked and I groaned.

"Yes, but you have to do it next week." I muttered before picking up my car keys.

"Stupid drummer thinking he's busy because his wife is picking out new curtains." I muttered under my breath before hopping into the car, I slowly drove to the nursery getting stopped at every fucking red light. GRRRR.

A lot has changed over the 5 years, Obviously Rylee's grown up and the most unfortunate thing is that she has a problem with her heart. It's not very rare but it can be fatal, every day she has to take these tablets and I hate making her take them. Ashton and Ava got married when Rylee was 3, Luke and Jade are engaged and are raising Logan well. Calum and Maddy are also married and shes pregnant. Michael...Michael never returned from the day he left and I've never recovered. It's like he dropped off the face of the earth, he stopped everything, not only did it tear me apart but it took its toll on Rylee too. She was used to Michael singing her to sleep, or playing silly games with her, even though she's 5, she has a faint memory of Michael and constantly talks about him.

I arrived at the playground and I was late, thanks Ash. I walked in and saw her sat on the chair, her tiny leg swinging underneath her.

"Mummy!" She yelled and ran up to me, I picked her up and spun her around.

"Oh I missed you beautiful." I smiled and put her on her own feet. I grabbed her hand in mine and we walked down to my car.

"Can we go to the park?" She asked, I nodded and drove her to the park. I climbed out and raced her to the park. I climbed out and raced her to the swings. I helped her onto the swing and we swung together, she giggled at me and I smiled back at her.

I got off mine and sat on the side, everything was going great. It was only when someone came and jumped off their swing when things started going down hill. She tried it and was going to fall head first, I got up but someone beat me to it, catching her in their arms.

"Oh my gosh, thank you ever so much. Rylee, never do that again!" I exclaimed and looked up at the stranger, the green eyes immediately made me shiver and his dyed hair proved it was who I thought.

"Michael?" I asked, he nodded slightly and Rylee stared at him.

"Mikey!" She exclaimed before hugging him, Michael hugged her back before passing her to me. I put her down next to me and grabbed her hand.

"So are you married or anything?" I asked, saying it out loud was harder then saying it in my mind.

"How could I marry someone I don't love. I'm still in love with a girl from a while back." He muttered and I sighed.

"Do you want to come over?" I asked him, he nodded and we all got into my car.

"So Rylee, how old are you now?" Michael asked, even though I could tell he probably knew how old she was by the second.

"5." She smiled placing out her palm to Michael. He nodded and soon we arrived at my house.

"You have your own house now?" Michael asked, I nodded and we went inside. Rylee showed Michael her room and he played dollies with her for a while. The doorbell went and I went to get it, Ashton stood in the doorway smiling.

"And what?" I asked him.

"My daughter?" He asked and I let him in, when he saw Michael he froze. He began crying and I looked at Michael for help.

"Ashton? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Daddy! Why you sad, you said we shouldn't cry?" Rylee mumbled hugging Ashton's leg. Michael looked slightly hurt but brushed it off.

"It's just my best friend is back." Ashton sobbed before hugging Michael, Michael smiled and hugged Ashton back.

After a while Ashton and Rylee left, I sat with Michael in my living room.

"So, where are you staying?" I asked him.

"Just a mates." He replied but I could see he was lying.

"No. The truth?" I asked, he sighed and bit his lip.

"My parents garage." He replied.

"Oh my god Mikey! You can't stay there! You're living with me!" I told him, he just sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Skyla Brooks, I love you so much." He mumbled, I sighed and turned to him.

"Really? Why's you leave then? HM?!" I exclaimed.

"I said I'd be back, and I am-" I cut him off.

"AFTER 5 YEARS!" I screamed.

"Shut up and kiss me." He mumbled and I smirked before my lips attacked his. I kissed him and I suddenly felt like that missing part was back. Michael crawled on top of me and began kissing down my neck.

"So you'll s-stay?" I asked him, he chuckled and pulled away from my neck.

"Only if you'll marry me?" He asked and I gasped.

"Seriously?" I asked, he smirked and reached in his pocket, he sat the little box on my chest and I quickly opened it, the ring shone bright and I gasped.

"YES! YES! YES!" I screamed, he laughed and we then returned to our kissing after he slid the engagement ring on my finger.

I squealed and he smiled, his lips trailed down my neck and I moaned once he hit the right spot.

"How about we take this upstairs?" Michael asked, I giggled and nodded. He pulled me up the stairs and I may have had to direct him to the bedroom but either way we ended up a sweating mess on the sheets.

A/N: Hey!!

HE'S BACK!! AS I PROMISED!!!

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks! x

P.S Next Chapter is the last xx