#7

Outfit in external.

"Skyla it's time to get up!" My mum's voice filled the air.

so it wasn't a nightmare...

"What?!" I asked her as I climbed out of bed.

"You have to study for your History test." She smiled. She came all the way from my hometown to this crappy hotel just to tell me, I had a history test I was supposed to do! I'm not doing it because I hate it.

"UGGGGHHHH!" I screamed before I had a shower and then changed into a white crop top, black skirt and black beanie, I walked out and my mother gasped.

"At least put some clothes on!" She exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and went to change, I changed into a shirt with Bambi on, dark blue jeans and kept my beanie on, I also slid on my white converse.

"happy?" I asked her.

"Much." She smiled and walked over to me, I felt dizzy and didn't feel like talking to her but of course she's my mother and I can't slam a door on her face because I'm only 16!

"Look, just because you haven't got fashion sense doesn't mean I don't, this isn't me mother!" I exclaimed, she rolled her eyes and I walked off.

"DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME SKYLA MEADOW BROOKS!" My mother yelled, I opened my hotel door and looked back at her.

"Whoops." I laughed before walking out and slamming it behind me, I saw Calum and quickly caught up with him.

"Hey, want to go for breakfast as well as lunch?" I asked him, he nodded and I smiled, I quickly dragged him out of the hotel and we went to a café. I sat down and pulled out my phone that was buzzing repeatedly. I saw I already had 4 missed calls from my mum and 2 texts.

From: That Bitch.

GET BACK HERE NOW!

From: That Bitch.

I'M SERIOUS MISSY

To: That Bitch.

What are you going to do? ground me! I'm 16, you said I could leave if I wanted to, I did!!!!!! NOW FUCK OFF.

I turned my phone off and smiled at Calum.

"Who were you texting cause you looked pretty annoyed." He laughed.

"My mum, she's such a control freak 'Study history', 'pass your test', 'live a life like me', 'never enjoy yourself', 'suffer forever' 'you're a failure'!! You don't understand how much I hate her!!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"Obviously not a mummy's girl then." Calum mumbled.

"No." I replied.

"Daddy's girl?" He asked, my breath stopped and my mind replayed back to my 4th birthday.

Flashback***

*4 year old Skyla*

"Happy birthday Angel." My dad smiled picking me up from my princess bed.

"Thank you daddy!" I exclaimed, he smiled and dressed me into my princess dress, he took my small tiny hand in his and walked downstairs. My sister and mother were already sat at the table.

"What is she wearing!" My mother exclaimed, my dad sighed and rolled his eyes.

"It's her birthday, love! Let her wear her favourite dress!" My dad exclaimed.

"No, I want her in the pretty brown dress I laid out!" My mother argued. My dad ignored her and sat me down on my special seat. My mother screamed before tipping the table upside down, my dad groaned and told my sister to take me upstairs, she was 17, my sister picked me up and took me upstairs, I cried into her. It was my birthday!

*20 minutes later.*

My dad walked in the room, a suitcase in his left hand.

"I love you two, Storm, look after your baby sister and Skyla never let your mother put your dreams down, follow your dreams and be a princess, I love you and I'm sorry I have to go." He told me, I nodded and hugged him before he kissed my forehead and left, that was the day I turned my love for my mother into hatred.

End of flashback***

"Uh...I suppose you could say that." I mumbled holding my tears back.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yep, I'm fine." I replied before I saw my mother walk in.

"Oh god here comes queen of loser town." I mumbled.

"Wha-" Calum was cut off by my mother slamming her hands down on the table.

"SKYLA MEADOW BROOKS!" She screamed, causing people to look our way.

"And you are?" I smirked.

"Your mother I suggest you get to that hotel right now!" She exclaimed.

"Well I'm not gonna, cause I don't wanna!" I sang, you could practically see the smoke leaving her ears.

"Skyla!" She warned, I rolled my eyes and pushed my coffee forwards, it spilled all over her nice neat, folded white shirt.

"Whoops." I laughed, Calum had his hand over his mouth laughing.

"SKYLA!" My mother screamed and suddenly her hand slapped my face, I gasped and Calum stood up, he pulled me away from my mum and turned to her.

"Get out!" He yelled, she raised her eyebrow at Calum and looked over at me.

"And who are you?!" She asked. He walked away from her and walked me back to the hotel.

"have you told her?" Calum asked.

"No. She can't know!" I told him, he nodded and we sat in my hotel room for a while.

"Where is your dad?" Calum suddenly asked.

"He left when I was 4. My mother made him leave on my 4th birthday." I told him, tears slowly fell.

"I'm so sorry." He said while hugging me, I hugged back and hid my face in the crook of his neck. I slowly pulled back and he looked at me, he wiped the tears away with the pad of his thumb, his eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips then back to my lips.

Slowly I moved in, him doing the same, I felt our lips meet and I moved my lips fast against his. His hand cupped my cheek and I pulled him closer by pulling his shirt.

"SKYLA LET ME IN." Calum pulled away but I pulled him back.

"Ignore her, she's a cow." I mumbled, Calum nodded and pressed his lips on mine again.

"Skyla!" She yelled and banged on the door, suddenly it opened and I kept Calum in his place, I ran my hands up his chest and muttered 'go with it a min'.

"UGH! ER!" My mother screamed, Calum then got the message and pulled me on top of him.

"SKYLA STOP! STOP OR I'M GOING!" My mother yelled, I grabbed Calum's shirt and started lifting it slowly.

"UGH GOODBYE SLUT!" My mother yelled before collecting her stuff and slamming my hotel door and leaving, I pulled away from Calum and hi 5ed him.

"I owe you." I smiled.

"Sure how about a take away?" Calum asked, sliding his shirt back on.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and he ordered before we sat and watched some film on TV.

I guess this won't be as bad as I though.

A/N: HEY!!

Do you think Skyla and Calum are good together? or do you think she belongs with one of the others?xx

Who do you think is the dad?xx I ask this question a lot but just curious...

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks!!! xx