#14

Outfit in external.

I woke up to the baby moving, the baby frequently moves and I can tell you it moves...a lot! I'm 7 months pregnant and I've given up on trying to hide it. I have to wear baggy shirt though because the baby bump won't fit into my normal sized shirts.

I had a shower and then changed into a loose sweater with the peace sign on it, black jeans, beige-ish orangey converse and a beige beanie. I walked downstairs and saw Tara watching TV. I sat down beside her and looked around, there was no sign of Tara's mum.

"Where's your mum Tara?" I asked her.

"She didn't want me, so she left me with dad and then left." She told me and I nodded.

"Do you ever wish she was here?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"She doesn't like me, so why should I like her?" Tara replied and I smiled, my feelings to my mother as well. I smiled and pulled her into a hug, the door went and I quickly went to go get it. I opened it and saw Ashton, he had been crying and his hair was thrown in different directions.

"Ash?" I asked, he groaned and pulled at his hair.

"STOP SAYING MY NAME!" He screamed, I jumped back and raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" I asked,

"YOU! I can't stop thinking about you! You're all I think about, your smile, your laugh, your lips! YOU'VE RUINED ME!" He screamed, I was so scared, my dad rushed down the stairs and looked at me.

"What's going on?" My dad asked.

"Your daughter is driving me crazy!" Ashton yelled and my dad looked at me funny, I shrugged and he turned back to Ashton.

"What do you mean?" My dad asked.

"I THINK I LOVE HEER!" He yelled and I gasped.

"No Ashton, you don't, you can't love me." I told him and he grabbed me.

"But I do, ever since I've seen that child, I've got it into my head that there is a love between us. I love you Skyla." He exclaimed pointing at my stomach.

"I don't love you Ashton. I love Calum." I told him, he shook his head.

"YOU LOVE ME! PLEASE LOVE ME! I LOVE YOU WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME BACK!" Ashton screamed and I began crying.

"Ashton, I don't feel that way." I told him and he fell to the floor crying.

"Please!" He begged.

"I'm sorry Ashton." I cried. I tried closing the door on him but he kept it open.

"Ashton!" I exclaimed and he cried harder.

"Please." He begged, I shook my head and closed the door. I could hear his sobbing from the inside and I began crying.

"Skyla's It's OK." My dad tried to reassure me.

"NO IT'S NOT I'VE PROBABLY BROKE HIS HEART!" I screamed before running upstairs, I locked myself in the room and laid on my bed. Poor Ashton. I grabbed my phone and decide to text Calum. I talked to him for a while before I decided on going for a walk. I was actually really worried about Ashton. 

Some how I ended up at his house, I knocked on the door and he answered the door.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked him, he shook his head and I gave a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry." I told him.

"It's fine, I'm sorry for making such a big fuss, wanna come in?" He asked, I shook my head and then saw the sad and hurt in his eyes.

"Ok, sure." I smiled and he let me in. I then realised no one was home. I stood and Ashton sat on the couch, I sat down on the other side of the couch and he sighed.

"I won't bite." he smiled, he patted the seat next to him and I moved closer.

"Look Ashton I just want to say, I only like you as a friend." I told him.

"Yeah, I get it." He smiled and then turned on the TV. Over the few minutes we spent, Ashton got closer and closer until I decided to talk to him. As I turned her turned to and our lips met, he moved his lips on mine and the thing that shocked me was that I kissed back. After a few minutes I pulled away and stood up.

"NO! You shouldn't have done that!" I screamed.

"You enjoyed it as much as I did!" He yelled back.

"I'M DATING YOUR BEST FRIEND!" I screamed and he looked down.

"OK, I'm sorry, forget, it never happened. I'll keep my mouth shut, if you do the same." He told me and I just left, I could hear him calling me. Once he stopped calling my name I began crying. I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have gone in and I shouldn't have let him get that close!

Once I arrived home, I headed into my room and phoned Calum.

C-Calum S-Skyla

C-Hey babe.

S-Uh...hey...I need to tell you something but I'm just as much to blame and so is the other person.

C-You kissed Ashton, I know.

S-What? how?

C-Ashton just phoned me, he's just upset and I'm not angry just a little upset and disappointed.

S-I'm sorry and if you want to break up, I'd totally understand.

C-No! I don't want to break up. I love you and...I know you love me too. Just promise me you wont kiss anyone but me again.

S-I can't promise that...because I will kiss someone else.

C-OH I get I-

S-And they will call you dad or uncle.

C-AW! I love you Skyla.

S- I love you too Cal, good night.

C-Good night *Kiss*

I smiled and changed into my pyjamas, I climbed into bed and suddenly my door opened, Tara walked in and sat beside me.

"What's up Tara?" I asked her.

"Can I have a hug?" She asked, I nodded and wrapped my arms around her.

"Goodnight big sister." Tara smiled before walking away.

"Goodnight little sister." I called as she shut the door. I smiled and laid down before slowly dropping to sleep also being constantly awoken by a moving child.

A/N: hey xx

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx