#25

Last Chapter....

*10 years later.*

I walked down the stairs carrying my youngest daughter, Alesha, on my hip. She's 5. My other daughter, Chloe, 10,  was in the kitchin baking cookies with Michael. Chloe and Alesha actually are Michael's kids.

The door went and I went to go get it, I came face to face with my oldest daughter, Rylee, and a policeman, I stood wide eyed at my daughter.

"Hello Rylee." I mumbled, she's 15.

"Hello Mrs Clifford, I understand this is your daughter, she was caught trespassing." The policeman muttered and I gave Rylee the you're-so-dead look.

"OK, I'm so sorry." I apologised, even though, it's not my fault, Ashton said he'd stick to her grounding rules after I caught her smoking.

"Good day m'am." He smiled before I grabbed Rylee and dragged her in.

"Rylee!" I exclaimed, she rolled her eyes and walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Rylee, I thought it was your dad's weekend?" Michael asked her, she sat on the counter and stuck her finger in the cookie dough.

"He sucks and I'd much rather be with you dada." She smiled, I rolled my eyes and decided to burst the bubble.

"She's been caught trespassing and she's too afraid to go to her dads." I told him.

"NO! I'm not scared of dad he watches My little pony for god sakes!" She exclaimed. I laughed gently before pulling out my phone and texting Ashton.

To: Ash
Your daughters here :/ Great parenting skills ;)

 I walked back into the kitchen where Alesha and Rylee were playing tick tac toe and Michael was talking to Chloe. I helped them make cookies and Rylee soon disappeared.

"RYLEE BROOKS!" I called and she came back into the kitchen sighing.

"What?" She sighed.

"Stay in here I'm not letting you sneak out again!" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes.

"Mum, I don't feel so good." Rylee mumbled.

"Stop-" I was cut off by my daughter puking up in the bin.

"Oh my gosh, Rylee!" Michael exclaimed rushing over to her.

"Is she OK?" I asked Michael, he nodded and held Rylee's hair back.

"Yeah, I'll take her to the doctors, to get checked out." I nodded and Michael walked off with a groaning Rylee.

I baked the cookies with my other two daughters. Once the doorbell went, I opened it and my niece, Claire, hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back, she's Luke and Jade's little girl. Luke walked in followed by Jade and then followed by Logan.

"Hey Logan." I smiled, she smiled back and walked in, muttering a 'hi'.

"Where's Rylee?" Luke asked.

"She was ill, so Mike took her to the doctors." I told him.

"Bit dramatic." Luke mumbled and I shrugged. The doorbell went again and this time, Chloe went to get it, after a while I saw Calum stroll in with his youngest, Zak, 4, on his hip. I walked over and hugged him.

"Hey, Hey Zak." I smiled, the four year old jumped down and ran off to play with Alesha. Maddy walked in guiding the two teens into the living room. Calum's eldest, Dan, sighed, he's 15, he turned to his 14 year old sister Mika and laughed.

"Hey guys." I smiled, I gave Maddy a hug before I sat talking to the parents. I looked at my watch, Michael and Rylee should be back by now.

Michael's P.O.V

We walked into the doctors room and Rylee laid on the bed, she smiled and made small conversation with Rylee.

"So is there any chance you could be pregnant?" The doctor asked and I laughed.

"No." Rylee's face had a guilty look and she slowly nodded at the doctor, the doctor pulled out the scanning thing and rolled it on Rylee's stomach.

"Congratulations," I turned my head to the screen and gasped. "You're pregnant." I looked at Rylee and she quickly looked down in shame.

After the doctor let her go, we sat in the car and I put the child locks on.

"WHO'S THE DAD!?" I screamed, Rylee flinched and began crying.

"I DON'T KNOW DADA!" She cried.

"What do you mean?" I asked her softly.

"I kind of did a mum, just with 2 boys." Rylee muttered quietly.

"Ages? Names? NOW!" I exclaimed and she cried louder.

"16 and 15, Ryan and Connor." She cried.

"Oh my gosh, you're mum is going to kill you." I mumbled before starting the car.

Skyla's P.O.V

Michael and Rylee walked in, Rylee's eye's red from crying and I looked at them, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh...mum can I speak with you-privately." Rylee asked, I nodded and we went into the kitchen.

"Uh...I...I'm pregnant," I stopped breathing and looked at her wide eyed.

"Wha-" I began, she cut me off.

"It gets worse. There's two boys, I did it with, Connor and Ryan and....I don't know who the dad is." She mumbled and I gasped before I began having a panic attack.

Of course this would happen to me...

Well, we're back to square 1.

A/N: HEY!!
last chapter xxx

Vote?x

Comment?x

You've been talking about a sequel, but what would the sequel be about? xx

Thanks!! xx

Love you!!!

Good luck!! For anything.

-5SOSchangedmylife xx