Prologue..

"I love you Ragini".

Her eyes widened listening to his soothing voice. He bent down his knees and forward his right hand to her.

"Will you marry me..?"

She didn't answer kept silent.Just look into his deep brown eyes.

"Answer me yaar".He makes a pout face.Suddenly a sweet voice knocked his ear.

"Yes". He looks around there, where he heard that sound. it's from under the table.

A 17-year-old girl with long curly hair is sitting there and closed her mouth with two hands and muttered.

"Oh come on di say Yes…".

He leans towards the table by cocking his head under the table.

"Swara ki bachi". He caught her by ear.But she closed her eyes in fear like a pussy cat.

Ragini burst out laughing.

"Leave me sanskar plz.. Sorry sorry".

"Kabab mein haddi..am not going to leave u idiot".

"Leave her sanskar... She is a kid".

"Kid... She spoiled my date ..my plan..uff".

"What..is this your surprise..very boring.."

"Boring ..??Ragini.. This is too much yaar…oyee swara ki bachi tell your didi to accept my proposal".

"First leave my ear sanskar..its paining".

"Oh k….she took a breath.

"My pyari si…sweetu cutie di…for my sake"... She then turns her face to him.

He narrows his eyes and raises his eyebrow.

"Yes am telling yaar..don't look me like that.".

She moves little apart from him...

"Di don't accept him..". She fisted thumb down to sanskar and pulled Ragini is hand and run away from there….

 She fisted thumb down to sanskar and pulled Ragini is hand and run away from there…

Ragini Gadodia...

Ragini: a 25-year-old girl and a school teacher.she is living with her father Dadi and her younger cousin swara.She is a kind hearted girl ambitious and loves her family a lot.Her shona is her bestie.She is like her mother.

She is like her mother

Swara Gadodia...

Swara:17-year-old girl cousin of Ragini. She going to join her Degree class after one week.She will turn 18 after few month.Her father and mother died at her younger age due to a car accident. Now she living with her uncle Shekhar and nani .Her elder sister Ragini is her friend and everything to her.

Her elder sister Ragini is her friend and everything to her

Sanskar Maheswari...

Sanskar: An advocate by profession.He had a crush on Ragini and very impressed by her attitude and nature.He is a 28-year-old handsome guy. No one in his family. He is alone and 2 years back his father died. so he wants to marry a sanskari girl who gives his part of happiness.

Dadi:swara and Ragini's grandmother. She is very protective about her granddaughters.After Ragini's marriage, she is planned to do swara's marriage asap.She believes according to swara's kundali she must be married before turning into 19.Dadi is very proud of Ragini as she takes the responsibility of her family at her younger age.She is helping Shekhar in her shop.She is very matured and strong girl.But she also has some weak point.She is very much afraid of blood. If she anyone hurt or seen blood oozing out.she will faint down.

Swara is very childish in nature and Ragini pampered her a lot.swara always got scolds by Dadi bz of her nature. Sometimes she troubles Sanskar unintentionally.But she always tries to make them close.Her dream is Ragini's marriage and she believes Sanskar is the right guy for her di but she always teases him.Sanskar is very much irritated sometimes jealous of this sisters bond bz he didn't get that much attention from Ragini...

#####
Credit to- sethooty5

Note- Prologue was given by sethooty5, I just changed sanskar age only😋  the entire story gonna to be mine so don't expect anything interesting after reading this prologue as you guys know my writing😆😆

*******

Thank you all😊😊