Part..#17

Chapter 17:

Swa: kaki in my whole life first time I awoke too earlier… it’s all bz of him…  once everything get fine… I’ll take revenge from him… she made face… kaki laughs…
kaki: U can tk revenge later now go and do ur work…

Swa: if suppose he found… kaki: think positive…
kaki signs her all the best… Swara nods and leaves….

Swara slowly peeps into sanky room… She heard shower sound… swara sighs then she entered his room… his shirt was in bed… swara simply cut button in his shirt… then she silently comes out and stand outside of his room…

After few minutes sanskar comes out only with towel wrapped in his waist… swara closed her eyes using her palms…

Swa (to herself): Swara baby he is ur hubby only… it’s not wrong…

She slowly peeps between her fingers... when she took off her hand,  he is all dressed up and searching shirt in his wardrobe… she sigh with disappointment…

She pretend to be casually entering his room…

Swa: handsome still you didn’t ready… oh God did ur shirt button is broken… what u going to do now… already we’re late… don’t wry will stitch it… turn this side… she said in single breath…

Sanskar turns towards her… looks her surprised and confused…

Sans: swara how u knw my shirt button is broken…
Swa smiles sheepishly (to herself): u r idiot swara… (to sanskar): oh 6th sense She point broken button in bed…
Sans smiles: oh ok…

he again starts to search shirt in his wardrobe…
Swa: sanskar I said I’ll stitch ur shirt… what u r dng eh..? 

Sans: it’s ok swara, ll change some other shirt…
Swa: arre I’m saying na, if u tk another shirt thn u need to press it… already we’re late…

Sans: but u dnt knw stitching na…
Swa: I watched in so many serials… dnt wry…

She doesn’t give him any option, so he agrees with her…

She wet the tip of thread and pressed her thin layer of lips between her teeth and focused her eye in threading a needle… with much of difficulties she insert thread into needle… he couldn’t help himself from admiring her action…

Swara with a wide a grin: hogya… he smiles...

Swara steps close to sanskar…. her closeness affected him too much… Sanskar feels hesitate and look aside… she slipped her fingers inside of his shirt to hold the button… he felt electric wave… He is not at all standing straight and sweating profusely…

Swa: handsome Stand straight na, otherwise it’ll hurt…
he stiffened lil… swara is enjoying his tension…

Swa(innocently): Sanskar why you’re sweating… 

Sans: hmm… wo… um.. ac temperature is low na so only… he stammers… Swara chuckles…

Swa: U r the one who sweating in low temperature…
Sans: swara stitch it or leave me…

Swara make face and concentrate on stitching... she not even know how to keep knot in thread… she shows her tooth to sanskar as button continuously falls from her hand…

Swa (to herself): god what should I do now… 
Sans: swara leave it, I’ll change some other shirt… u r taking so much time… he moves… swara make face…

Swa: you’re right I don’t know anything… I’m good for nothing…  she said with fake tears and sits aside…

he feels bad to see her like that… 
Sans: who said..? u are good for nothing… u r the best in the bestest…