Part..#13

Chapter 13:

Arjun avoids swara in college, she feels bad with his behavior… she follows him wherever he goes and says sorry…

To avoid swara he goes to gents restroom, without noticing swara also goes behind him… after swara entered, boys who were in restroom zipped their pants immediately in shock… she doesn’t notice anyone…

Swa: aju listen me… she holds his hand… he stops and turns…
Swara: I just forget aju…

Arj: we forget the thing which is not important to us… Swara: I’m sorry…

arj: it’s ok, leave it swara… swa: its nt ok still u r angry on me…
arj: no I’m not, who I’m to be angry with you… swa: hey, aju…

both feels all gaze on them… they look around and realized they are in gents rest room… swara starts to scream aloud… arjun closes her eyes, mouth and drags her to outside… both looks each other and burst into laughter…

arj: ammu what u did…? U scared every boys…
Swara: ha ha ha… dnt u gt any other place to hide…

arj: I didnt thought you’ll follow me thr also… he remembers he was angry on her, and bcm silent…
swara hold her ears,swa: sorry… he smiles and takeoff her hand…

arj: leave it… swa: lets come… arj: where..?
Swa: ur home… arj: what..? R u serious…

Swa: haan… arj: we have classes now…
Swa: we are not going to score century by attending those classes… lets come… I want to taste ur mom handmade gulabjamoon… already raj tempted me😋😋 he smiles…

Arjun takes swara to his home…Swara had a great time in arjun home… she bonded well with sujji and Ram…

——————————

As today is Sunday, both swasan are at home…they are watching t.v… no no they’re fighting over t.v remote… sanskar wants to watch news, while swara wants to watch daily soap missed scenes…

Swa: sanskar already my head is floating with suspense of that serial today I didn’t watch then my head will blast into peaces… she tries to pull remote from his hand…

Sans: swara tomo u watch ur serial re-telecast now I want to watch news… he pulls remote from her hand…

Swa: no way sanskar, every half an hour they’re repeating same boring news… so u watch it later…

Sans: no chance…  both tries to get remote from each other hands… finally sanky won as he is stronger than swara… he stick his tongue out and irritate her…

Sans: my sweet kitten go and study like a good girl…

Swara gets angry, goes to switch board and turn off the switch… sanskar goes and turn on the switch… she switched off… simultaneously both on / off the t.v switch… finally swara plug out the t.v wire… sanskar is about to plug in but he gt electrocuted… he start to scream… swara gt frightened, she shouts for help.. as kaki also not in home… helpless tears form in her eyes… her mind doesn’t work, she runs and hugs him tight…

Swa: sanskar, I won’t allow anything happened to you… its all because of me, I should behave myself… Im sorry...

she repeat same thing crying aloud… even she didn’t realise that if sanskar is really electrocuted then she also gt electric shock when she touches him…

His phone start to ring, sanskar release him from swara grip and went aside to attend his call… swara stares him blankly… he cuts the call and turns to swara...