Part..#11

Chapter 11:

@Auditorium,

Arj: hey... swa: hi.... arj: did u prepared...
Swa: I think so... if they ask me to do any stunt/dance performance... I'll do it but seminar...

arj: dnt wry... I know, u can do it... swara smiles nervously nodding her head... Arjun assures swara by holding her hand...

Seminar started... swara stand nervous infront of stage... Arjun signs all the best... she nods...

"close ur eyes for sec, imagine the person you feel most comfortable" Swara remembers sanskar words and closes her eyes, her handsome smiling face flashed in her mind...

"Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheshwari" his words echoed in her ears which makes her smile...

Swa: haan... Mrs.Sanskar Maheswari u can... she tells herself....

She starts her seminar and did it well... all appreciate her making her feel happy...

---------

@canteen,

Swara and Arjun friends are as usual busy with their chats...
Kav: today u gv nose cut to our HOD... Karthi: ha ha ha... u r right... he didn't open his mouth after that...

arj: ha ha ha... leave it guys if he knows we are gossiping about him then again he will gv seminar to ammu...

Swa:Huh... I'm not at all afraid of any seminar...😏
arj: Oh really, we saw that... swa: haan..haan...
kav: ok guys leave about that...

Arj: ammu tomo u r free na... Swa: 24 hrs I'm free... why..?
Arj: Tomo Janmashtami na my mom arranged for pooja, she asked me to invite all my friends... so guys tomo u all are coming to my home ok...

Swa: what tomo is Janmashtami... arj: haan...
Raj: swara you know his mom is the best cook in this world... mainly her Gulab jamoon... hmmm... yummy...😋

all chuckles looking at Raj reaction... but swara lost in thought of her last year Janmashtami...

*
Badi was fully decorated for Janmashtami celebration... swaragini planned to do play for kids... swara decided to play the role of Krishna and Ragini is Radha... sanskar is not at all interesting in all this but he is very much interested in teasing swara as Lil Krishna...

Swa: if I'm Lil Krishna then my didi is Lil Radha, hmm...😏
Sans: ha ha ha... but radha looks taller than Krishna ...

Swa: Didi see him... Rags: Sanskar pls...
Sans: ha ha ha... Ragini what I'm saying is true ... didi ka bachcha is Lil Krishna...

Swa: you're not interested in all this na then zip ur mouth...
Sans: it's my mouth, I'll do anything u don't need to say...
Swa: but you're talking about me...

Sans: so you accepted that you're Lil Krishna...
both started the word war... Rags tries to stop them but they both are not ready to listen anything... In their fight they pushes her... Rags falls and let out a scream... after listening to her voice they both stop and runs to her... she got hurt in her legs...Swara starts to cry seeing her didi...

Swa: Didi is it paining... Rags: no no shona, I'm alright u dont wry... she wipes Ragini tears...
Sans: ragini who ask u to come between us...haan...

Swa: it's all bz of u only... Sans: oye its bz of u only, if u dint argue with me it won't happen na...

Swa: but u only started... Sans:but i didnt asked u to argue with me... huh...
They both again started their nok-jhok...
"Not again"Ragini shouts holding her head...