Part..#28

Chapter 28:

"I hate you sanskar, don't touch me" Swara pushed sanskar...

Sans:But I love you... he chuckles and pulls swara...

Swa: you moron, tall crane... I really hate you... why u did this... She pulls herself away from him angrily...

Swa: how could you do this with me sanskar... she weeps...

Sans: I did nothing wrong.. you're my wife sweet heart...
Swa: wife my foot go to hell with ur sweet heart...

Sans: Yep I'm ready to go anywhere if she is with me...
Swa: but I'm not ready to come with you anywhere...😡

Sans: swara don't I have rights on u...

Swa: ofcz u do have every rights on me but not only on this bz shopping is only girls rights..she make crying face😢😜

Swasan are in the shopping mall.. as sanskar selected dress for her in some 15 mins.. she is very angry on him😂😂

Swa: how could you select dress in just 15 mins...
Sans: swara what's a big deal.. u will look good in these dresses.. so I did...

Swa:Huh... 😏

Sans: Kiddo...
Swa: don't talk with me... I'm katti with you...

Sans: if u dnt like then will change this dress or u do select some other dress for u...

Swa: nooo u select this dresses for me.. I won't change nd I don't want any other dress...

She takes bag from his hand and hugs it... sanskar rolled his eyes...

Sans: Ugh thn why u r upset now..
Swa: its bz u shouldnt follow shopping rules..??

Sans:rules..??
Swa: haan... not only ur law even shopping also have rules..😏
He scratched his head being confused...
Swa:u wont understand leave it... she pouts sadly... he sighs looking at her...

Sans: okay I selected for u na.. now u do select dress for me... her eyes Twinkles happily hearing him...

Swa: yeahhhhhh.. it's good idea come..  he smiles nodding his head..she drags him to the men's section happily...

------------------

Sanskar walks towards swara just like an model, she is sitting in chair like a judge... he look too handsome in black t-shirt and blue faded jeans...

He stands in front of her keeping his hands in pocket and narrowing his eye... swara watched him from head to toe... he winks at her smilingly, she bows down pressing her lips feeling shy...  he chuckles... she goes towards him and messed his hair...  her breath stuck looking her Handosme husband..

Sans: this one is okay  na.. he asked with expectation...

Swara nods in no and forwards another set of Jean and shirt... sanskar falls on table with heavy sigh... it was the nth dress he was trying since 2hrs😜 swara rejected all the dresses..  he was really tierd now...

Sans: swara I can't.. seriously I can't.. no more.. already I'm having many dresses, I don't want one... comes lets go...

He pleased.. swara chuckled and selected 3 sets of dress which he already tried... sanskar widen his eye and opened his mouth 'O'

Swa: this was shopping rules.. I hope now u understood... swara closed his mouth...

Sans: meri maa... here after i never do shopping if suppose I did thn I sit and watch simply...
Swa: no u shouldn't sit simply... U need to select dress for me but...
Sans: but after wasting N hrs and trying all dresses even after we selected our dress...
Swa: exactly... Sans: Huh...  sanskar rolled his eyes.. swara chuckled...