Part..#15

Chapter 15:

Since 2 hours swara is twisting and turning in bed… She is trying to sleep but her new fond love not at all allowing her to do so… whenever she closes her eyes, Sanskar face only comes in front of her… her mind and heart bloomed with happiness…. it’s a kinda feeling none can feel it except her… she sits with jerk…

Swa: Omg, I’m in love… (She jumps in bed with happiness) swara you’re in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee… can u believe this..? You’re in love with ur handsome… gosh, what should I do now…? arre did u ever watch movie, you should propose him… but how could I..? Did he feel like the same way I felt…? Whether I should confess my love first or wait for him… (She gets tensed and starts to bite her nails) uff swara leave all this now, feel this moment…

She smiles ear to ear hugging her knees and says sanskar… his names is enough to make her blush…

‘What might be he is doing now…’ She thinks…

‘What will be he do, he must be slept by hugging that stupid pillow, ugh… she pouts sadly…

"Just few days then I’ll be in ur place", she chuckles at her thought…. her face turns beet root red… She takes her mobile and kisses his photo…

Swa: I’m so happieeeee… she spreads her hand… Then play some peppy song and start to dance like crazy by singing…

“Itna maza kyun aa raha hai…. Tu ne hawaa mein bhaang milaaya…

(She jumps from bed, shoves her hands in air…)

Duguna nashaa kyun ho rahaa hai… Aankhon se meethaa tu ne khilaayaa…
(Shakes her head and starts to run all over her room)

O teri malmal ki kurtee gulaabi ho gayi… Manchali chaal kaise…”

She runs until hit someone… sanskar is standing there by holding hands near his chest… her heart starts to beat faster than ever…

Swa: nawaaaaaabbbbiiiii… he glares her and stops songs…
Sans: ho gayi… she bites her lower lip and bow down…

Sans: you’re unbelievable swara, look at the time… by hearing ur sound I gt afraid something happened to you but here you’re doing performance…

Swa: hmm, I’m happy so I dancing… Sans: it’s not the time to express ur happiness… u r disturbing my sleep… he frowns...

Swa:(to herself) u too disturbed my sleep, did I complaint..?😏(to sanky) If you’re disturbed then keep some cotton in ur ears…

Sans: why should I..?? Its better u shut ur mouth and sleep...

both starts their nok-jhoks… swara murmurs ‘boring idiot’…
Sans: I heard…
Swara: I said so… she turns away… (to herself) how could you fell in love with this idiot ugh…

Sans(smiles): so you’re happy… she nods cutely… sanskar smirks looking at water bottle…
sans: then why you’re celebrating your happiness alone…

Before she could understand… he splashes water on her and laughs…

Sans: you called me boring idiot na… swara make face…
swa: ofcourse you’re… she pulls water bottle from his hands and threws water on him and laughs…

He throws pillow on her…. both starts to do pillow fight and then continues songs and dance together by applying and spraying her talcum powder, face cream, lotions and her perfumes on each other face…

At song end both falls on bed either side… they’re panting heavily and laughing… they both look alike ghost…

Sans: its been so many days we did all this…
swa: ha ha ha… yeah its been many days…