Part..#3

Sanskar: SWARA..!!!
She stands like a lifeless body with tears in bride attire… He can't believe his eyes… He is supposed to marry Ragini… but in her place her sister is present… He is married to her sister swara… He is not in the state to accept, that is he married to swara…

Sans: swara you…where is Ragini… what is it… I'm supposed to marry her… do you know what u did… what kind of prank is this… haan..? He shouts...

Swara remains silent… It's made him anger more… he holds her arm tightly and shooks her…

Sans: answer me dammit… swara stays emotionless…

by seeing her unknown fear occupies in sanskar heart… where is Ragini..? Did she is fine..? Why everyone remains silent…? He looks at dadi and shekar…

Sans: where is Ragini…?  shekar bow down the head…

Sans (shouts): I asked wr is Ragini..?

Dadi folds her hand in front of him...Dadi: beta she left all of us…
Sans: what do you mean by left us..?
Dadi gv him a letter…

-------------------

* swara goes to tk her phone…
Rags: no need… shona… U wait here… I will tk ur phone… Rags leave to her room… Rags  found her phone on the table… she notices swara application form and envelope…

Rags: this swara na… she nods her head and kept her application form in file… then tk an envelop… it's addressed to Ragini Gadodia… after reading letter her eyes are twinkle with happiness… It's her admission letter in NYC university… it's her dream… she jumps in happiness… today is the day she gonna to get her love and her dream of doing Ph.D. in NYC university its bcm true…

She just wants to share this to sanskar… sanskar… he said she failed in entrance exam but this letter… she got confused… maybe he has seen someone roll numb… once again she looked at her letter… it has been two months this letter received… but she didn't know about this and none inform her about this… but why…? Deadlines were nearing… what she will do now… she needs to talk about this to sanskar… she comes out happily… 

Swara roaming here and there… dadi ask her to be quite at one place… Dadi looks at shekar worried face…she places her hand on his shoulder…

Shekar: ma today I'm very happy Ragini gettting married to sanskar… bt dont know how she will react after knowing the fact that we hide her admission…

Dadi: don't wry beta sanskar will take care of this matter… we did this as per his instruction only na…

Shekar: ma we not only hide about her admission … you know na what sanskar did… without her knowledge, he tk her signature and sends her resignation letter to school… and after marriage, they both are moving from Kolkatta…

Dadi: Shekar don't think too much… everything is happening for good only…

Rags overheard their convo… she was fully broken… she sits with thud… she remembers one by one after sanky proposal… sanskar ask her to quit job and used to say he won't allow her to work… she thought he is teasing her but he really means it… even he made her resign job without her knowledge… how stupid she was, she signed those paper without reading bz sanskar ask to sign… he knew very well how much she loves her profession… she got so many jobs with good pay… but she selects this profession bz it's the only profession create other professions… it's the only place where every children's should be treated as their own children…  she looks at her admission letter and remembers how sanskar says she failed… he knew it's her dream from childhood… even though he made her cry… she felt bad at the time being a teacher she can't even clear her entrance… she cried a lot… it was a lie of sanskar… dey r moving from Kolkatta after their marriage… he not even bothers to inform her… even he made her family lie…