Part..#16

Chapter 16:

Swara is scared to face to all her friends… Sanskar holds her hand and assures ‘ he will make everything fine between them’…

swara smiles and get down from car… he goes to park his car in college parking lot… as soon all her frnds surrounds her with shooting draggers… there looks is enough to tell swara, they all knw about her marriage… she looks down…

Ros: we want to talk with you… 

Deepi: can we..?

Kav: shona… oops sorry Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari…

Swa(slowly) : Kavi…

Kav: oh still u remember my name… I thought u forget my name like u forget about ur marriage…

They taunts her indirectly and not letting her to speak… swara is in verge of crying as her friends never behave with her like this before… she is expect sanskar to come soon for her support but he is busy with in parking lot…

Deepi (angrily): we knw y u hide about ur marriage… bz u never treated as friend…

Swara: no… Nothing like that, actually…

Ros(cuts her): actually what..?

Kav: if you ever treated as ur friend u should gv us treat before ur marriage na… she pouts sadly…

Swara: haan…?

by seeing swara reaction they all break into laughter… swara looks them clueless… kavitha hugs her tightly…

Kav: My shona baby what u thought…? We are angry..? Nope…
Deepi: actually we were… but arjun na he only persuade us…

swara wipes her tears: really..? Ros: yeah… my cry baby...  TriO Hugs swara...

Swara was happy as arjun is not angry with her…

Swa: wr is aju now..? kav: I think he is in canteen… come lets go…

Swara left msg to sanskar and leaves with her frnds…

@Canteen,
Arjun karthi Raj are seated in their usual place… swara and her frnds join them… arjun turns his face away from swara… swa: dont act, I knw ur nt st all angry… already thy told…

Arjun: huh, I thought to tease u but they… he frowns…

kavi deep Roshi turn away… swara chuckles… 
Swa: yesterday after ur behaviour I thought hereafter u won’t talk with me and think me as bad…

arjun: sometimes our angry will over power us…

Swa: I swear… I don’t mean to hide from u all…

arj: swara you know if our frnd hide anything from us it doesn’t mean they intent to hide it, they never treated us frnd and all… it means they need to do for our better relation or bz of circumstance… we need to understand that…

Not only he understood her and also he made all other frnds to understand her… she is really lucky to get a frnd like him… he is indeed friend… Swara thank arjun with her smile…
he assures her ‘I always there for you’ with smile…

Karthi: Ugh… both stop ur melo drama…

Raj: Thank god karthi u stopped them… otherwise I would die seeing this… swarj pouts… 
Roshi: waise swara why don’t you tell us about ur marriage before..?
Kav: shona don’t u think u married too early…?  

all shots their question about her marriage… swara tells them how Swasan marriage happened and she gets upset…

To lighten up the environment kavi started convo…
Kavi: aww shona u married to Mr.Handsome … wr is ur hotty hubby…