Part..#21

Chapter 21:

swara wipes her tears and turns happily saying sanskar name…
Swa: Dadi…
dadi is standing there and she asks her to come inside…

Since one wk swara was trying hard to talk with her didi but Ragini is not ready to listen her…  she doesn’t have any idea when her didi will forgive her… she sighs and nods… 

Dadi: I spoiled my both daughters lives… it’s all bz of me… she sits n chair..

Swa:no dadi u r nt mistake…
Dadi: shona beta will u do one thing…

Swa: dadi u dnt need to ask, just order me…

Dadi: tomo u leave to ur sasural, it’s waste of time ur didi is not same Ragini she was changed… 

"Ur dadi is right she is not our Ragini", Shekar enters…
Swa: Without my didi acceptance I won’t go there…she is same Ragini, my didi only… its ur way of seeing her changed…

Shekar: beta try to understand… swa: no papa… 
Dadi(sternly): u r married… sanskar is everything to you now… u r gng thr tomo that’s final…

Swa: dadi u oly said when my mom and dad left me alone in this world… she oly taken me at her embrace… didi gv her 16 yrs to me, she paid her childhood for my happiness… she gv me a family… papa, dadi... she never made me felt absence of my mom and dad… hw can be I live happy when she isn’t…

Dadi: she is not ready to listen u… 
Swa: without her presence I married na… so oly she is angry…

Shekar and dadi gv up to her stubbornness… dadi caresses her face…
Dadi: I hope soon ur didi would understand you…

————————————————-
@Night,
Dadi was arranging dinner at table… Swara went to call Ragini but she doesnt gt any response from her… swara panicked and continously knocks her room door…

Swa: didi pls open door plsss… she shouts…

hearing swara voice shekar and dadi goes to chk her…

Shekar: beta…
Swara: papa didi ws not opening door, if she did something.. no no.. she stammers and cries… shekar and dadi consoles her and also shouts Ragini to open door…

dadi ask shekar to brk door but before itself Ragini open door lifeless…swara rushed to her and hugged ragini tight…
Swa: u alright na… she cupped her face…

Ragini looks at her sister whose face was pale… even hers… bth eyes are swollen… Rags: Sanskar… 

Swara looks her confused thn changes her direction to Ragini gaze… sanskar was standing at entrance…

Swasan  stares eachother with teary eye… their eyes shows how much thy missed each other… it may be a wk but fr thm it’s like  more than a year… it was the first tym both away from each other after thr marriage… what was he doing here.. she asked him to cme after he gt call frm her didi…

Sans: vo ragini called me… swara  looks her didi…
Rags: why you’re standing thr, come inside… (to swara) Shona… swara gt happy finally her didi talks with her…

Rags: if I ask something to you… u gv me na… 
swa(wipes her tears): haan.. didi will gv whatever you want..? even myself… Sanskar gt afraid, he dnt hv any idea what she is going to ask…

Rags:If supposed I ask sanskar… 
Swa:di..di.. she stammers...

Rags: I asked u something…
Swa:I cant say no to u but I knw u won’t ask me which I can't gv u… 
Ragini Smiles faintly, Rag: so much trust on ur didi… (looking at dadi and shekar ) here none trust me… I bcm uninvited guest to everyone, thn why u are gvng importance to me… haan..?