Part..#10

Chapter 10:

A lady is shown shouting someone and cleaning his room…

Lady: Ugh is this room or mini garbage… even garbage is fair better than this… I dint know at least did u know spelling for cleanliness… Hey Bhagwan pls give him some sense…

Boy: Ugh, Sujatha why you always disturbing ur bagwan… dnt he have any other work than listening u r nonstop lecture… she holds his ear…

Suj: Arjun how many times will say dnt call me by name…
Arj: u also always calling me by name, did I complaint you..? but you're complaining me, too bad… he made a face…

suj: I'm ur mom… arj: I'm ur son… Sujatha nods her head like ‘its waste of arguing with you…' Arjun smiles…

Suj: Do u really want to participate..? Arj: haan, mom…
Suj: but ur dad… arj: don't wry ll talk with him…

Suj: what's her name… arj: swara… mom u know she is just amazing, her prank naughtiness… she wants me to follow my dream…

Sujata get teary eye… he wipes it…
arj: mom you know she don't like these tears… sujatha smiles...

arj: mom one day I bring swara to home, I'm sure you'll like her… 

Suj: one day or permanently…
arj: ha ha ha… mom don't watch serial too much… she is my ammu if she wants she would stay here lifelong with me… sujju caresses his hair and smiles…

————————

Sanskar is getting ready for firm… kaki comes to his room with tensed face… 

Kaki: sanskar beta… 
Sans: haan kaki… 

Kaki: wo shona beta… sans: didn't she awake? I know... he nods his head...

Kaki: no beta, she is not well, shivering badly… 

Sans: what..? Kaki: haan, she is not awaking… it's all bz of that chipkali…

Sans: chipkali… kaki: u knew  she is afraid of lizard then y u let her sleep alone… I think, she got lizard infection…

Sans: Lizard infection..?? He rolled his eyes...
Kaki: haan, now she is burning with fever...
Sanskar get worried he runs to her room…

@swara room,

Swara is lying n bed … her eyes are half closed, she is trying to see her fever level in thermometer… he cursed himself for leaving alone in her room... sanskar takes thermometer from her hand, he is shocked to see her fever level… it's 103 deg..

Swa(faintly): sanskar, u..? Oh, its 8'o clk wait, I  ll get ready for college in 10 mins… she is about to get up but sanskar stops her...

Sans(concerned): its ok swara no need to go college, u tk rest… will call doctor…

he covers herself in blanket and caresses her hair…swara coughs to distract him… sanskar thinks something he touches her forehead and neck, then looks thermometer again…

Swa: no no sanskar, no need to call a doctor... I will be fine if I tk some rest…

Sans: haan, swara what's the need to call a doctor when u r fine… he gives one cold look to swara…

Swa(innocently): what u r saying handsome…
Sans: I mean just stop ur acting… u know swara even I too watched 3 roses advertisement so many times…😜

swara bows her head "did a big mistake my marrying lawyer... Huh I can't even tell a single lie" she murmurs…
Sans: what..?? Swa:nothing, nothing😏