Part..#7

@college,

Swara was sitting absent minded... she is only thinking about sanskar, all she knw is happy sanskar but today... her face fell thinking how much he felts lonely but she is Lil happy he is sharing about him with her... his pain with her...

kav: shona what happen u looking so disturbed... Roshi: haan... shona, is everything ok..?

Swara: wo... nothing... Deepi: really look at ur face... anyone can easily say how u disturbed...
swara tries to give cheerful smile but fails... kavi: good try... kavi nods her head.

Arjun notices swara.... he laughs at her remembering how she got afraid after knowing he is professor......

Roshi: Arjun she is already upset not now... he is not ready to listen...
she warns him but who cares, he continues to tease her...

Swara who is already upset and now he is.. she angrily takes water bottle and splash water on his face... making arjun jerk for a minute...

arj: oh god just now I thought to wash my face... see u did it...thanks for ur water wash...

he takes her hanky and wipes his face... now swara starts to laughs loud... Everyone looks her confused...

Swara: Mr.Arjun Malhotra, don't be confused... just, just now Swara Maheswari used this hanky...

Arjun friend maintains some distance with disgusting face ...

Swara: oh god... ugh... this cold...😜
by saying this swara sneezed and snuffled her nose and leaves Arjun embarrassed...

Roshi: shona do u really have a cold...
Swa: nooo... he is always irritating me... so I simply said... next time he won't show his face in front me... 😏
Deepi: ha ha ha... poor boy... They all laughs...

-----------
@canteen,

Again swara start to think about sanskar...

"swara always I lived alone, every lunch hours I feel if my mom alive, like my friend's mom she too bring lunch for me..." she remembers his words...

Deepi: sadden world... not again swara... Kavi: today what happened to you... u became insane... she checks swara temperature...

Swa: Kavi lemme tell what will u do if u know ur friend is feeling alone...
kavi: hmm, I'll give my time to her, I'll try my level best to made her realize she is not alone I'm with her only...

Swara: now understood what should I do... (swara smiles and looks at her friends) okay bye...

"hey wr u going, we have classes after lunch break" all asked unison..

swa: dnt wry yaar... I'll come before the first hour ends... by saying this she leaves without hearing anyone reply...

-----------

Swara stands in front of sanskar law firms... she is frozen for a second... is this law firm or law college, she thought... swara they all humans only don't be afraid, swara comfy herself... after giving a sigh... She goes inside...

@Reception area,

Receptionist: yes mam, how can I help you...?
Swara: wo I want to meet Ha (bits her tongue) sanskar Maheshwari...

Recep: Do you have appointment..? Swa nods in no...
Recep: sry u can't meet him without appointment... swara face fell...

Recep: Mam tell about ur case details, I schedule ur appointment with Sir...

Swa: I'm his wife, Mrs.Swara sanskar Maheshwari... and the case is his lunch... she shows her lunch box...

Recep stand: I'm sorry mam... I didn't know ur his wife... he is in 11th floor... swara nods smilingly and thanked her...