Part..#19

Chapter 19:

When sanskar enter home power goes off… he gt panicked as swara was alone in home… he run inside…  for his surprise she is lighting candle… he gv a sigh of relief… he thought to confess his feeling but feels hell nervous… he clears his throat to gain her attention… 

Sans(stammers): hm..wo.. I.. (he scratches his neck) I’m sorry, it’s my mistake.. I Knw, I’m… I thought… he searches word… (to himself)  sanskar just 3 words… come-on she is not any ghost... she is ur kiddo, be a man…

Within no time he back hugs and whispers ‘I Love You’ in single breath by closing his eyes… 

As soon, she breakdown into his embrace... she turns and hugs him tight and says “I Love You too’ … 

he is about to hug her back but he feels hard…too hard... she is not fit into embrace like before, it’s not her fragrance but a familiar voice… he pulls himself from her grip and takes a candle light from the table … He get shock of his life...

Sanskar(Startled): Ra..Ra...Ragini… 

power come back, candle light turned off bz of fan… before he could react she again hugs him tight…

Rags: I’m sorry, I’m very selfish… how could I misunderstand you… forgive me sanskar, I Love You… she starts to sob…

Sanskar is damn shocked, nothing get into his mind… he is busy with his own thought ‘where is his swara..? where she went..? and Ragini what she is doing here.. when she returned..? Did swara knw about her arrival.. Shit what he did..? kiddo wr r u…’  

A noise make him come to his sense… they turned toward the direction… there swara is standing and her mobile is scattered on floor…

Swa: Di..Di.. she is trembled shocked happy surprised devastated… why not her didi returned and she is in her handsome embrace...

Rags: Shona…

Rags get happy to see her sister and hugs her shona… swara locked her eyes with him… lone tear escape from her eyes… he nods in no to her tears...

afterlong she is meeting her sister she was happy but his confession to her didi keep ringing in her mind…

An unknown fear starts to occupy his heart  ‘Did swara heard what he told to Ragini… suppose if she mistook him..’ why it's all happening to him only...

Rags cups her face and kisses her lil sis forehead… 
Rags: Shona my baby how are you, I missed u so much… 

Swa(sobs): thn why u left me… she asked in between her sobbing...
Rag: I’m sorry… don’t u want to forgive ur didi…

She holds her ear… swara takeoff her hand and again hugs her sister tight… both cries, afterall they missed each other…

Rag: hw is dadi papa, still they are angry na… swara mangalsutra pricked ragini… she pulled herself from swara...

Rags(wonders): Shona…

Now oly she looks her fully… she is in saree, her maang is filled sindoor and her neck adored with long mangalsutra which is above her saree… anyone can easily says she is a married women… Rags look around, room was fully decorated with flowers and balloons… she did all this for sanskar as he likes her in saree… now oly sanskar also noticing this…

Rags(confused ): Shona what’s all this and this (pointing her maang)… 

Swara gt startled…  sanskar tk a deep breath…

Sans: Ragini…  Rags turn towards sanskar…

Sans: me and swara…

Swara tries to protest sanskar as she dnt want to hurt her sister now… he looks into swara eyes, swara nods in no… as far Ragini guessed but still hoping...