Part..#25

Chapter 25:

Sunrays disturbs sanskar sleep… he sat on bed rubbing his eyes and turns to swara to gv his morning kiss but for his dismay swara wasn’t there… all his sleeps vanished in second… it’s not even 7…

he wonders “wr she went” he checked her in his room corridor, bathroom and her room… nope swara ex-room..😋

Then he heads to downstairs thr he found kaki sitting in dining table  by placing her both palms in cheek with  supporting table... she is sitting lyk her ship sank into the bottom of the sea...

Sans: Kaki… what happened..? Why you’re upset…? Did u saw swara..?
Kaki: don’t ask me anything… its all bz of ur kiddo wife only…

Sans: bz of her… what she did… first wr is she…

Before Kaki could answer, both heard loud voice from kitchen… Thy runs to kitchen… but none is thr… sanskar slowly lower his gaze and starts to laugh at scenario… Kaki too joins him…

Thr swara is sitting in Indian style on kitchen floor with big pouts and puppy dog face… all flours are above her… she is looking like ghost…

Swa: Handsome… she called him compliantly…
Sans (still laughing): what is it swara… morning itself u took bath in flours… he helps her to stand…
Swa: I thought to prepare breakfast… but…
Sans: but… he raised his eyebrow…

Swa: when I try to take these from shelf it fells over me and these all veggies I hate it… look this potato it’s really difficult to peel, this tomato yuck too pulpy… after cutting this onion my eyes starts to rain and this cauliflower eeeee😬😬… you knw its very bad it has big Green colour worm😷 thank god I dint touch otherwise don’t knw what will happen to me…

She almost complaints all the vegetables… sanskar rolled his eyes hearing her… Kaki chuckles…

Sans: who asked you to cook… u not even knw to light the match stick… he cleans her face with tissue…

Swa: Kaki only…
Kaki: when I asked…😳

Swa: yesterday while watching serial, u oly told to keep place in husband heart, wife should takeover the kitchen charge…
Kaki:haan but...
Swa: so only I thought to cook for My handsome...

Kaki: ha ha ha… so u want to cook for ur husband…
Swara nods… Sanskar feels happy hearing her…
Swa: but it’s really difficult to me… she pouts…
he feels like kissing her pout… already he doesn’t gv hr morning kiss, now… he gives one big sighs looking at kaki…

Kaki: dnt wry I’m here na… will teach u…
Swa: thn teach me now… I want to prepare breakfast Right itself…
Kaki: ok come… swara grinned wide…

Sanskar interrupts them… Sans: arre kaki u said u having some important work…
Kaki : me when i told... (she get confused)no no beta I dnt have any work... I think u mistaken something...

Sans: did u forget..? just before u told me…
he shows his 32 tooth by scratching his head smiling like idiot… Understanding his intention… Kaki nods in yes…

Kaki: haan haan beta I forget, thank god u remembered me…
Swa: sanskar why you’re sending her out… then how could I cook… Kaki whatever it is u do later… she drags kaki inside the kitchen…

Sans: swara I’m here na I teach you…
Swa: really… sans: hmm…
swa: thn ok…
She left kaki… as soon kaki went out sanskar hugs her and pecks her forehead…

Swa: Sanskar tell me what should I do first…
Sans: hmm… first gimme Guru Dakshana…

"Guru Dakshana" swara rolled her eyes… sanskar shows his cheeks… she smiles and give tight kiss to his cheeks…