Part..#8

She is started to focused on being with him and does her best to be around him… every morning, before leaving college, she walk with him till parking and sent off him by waving bye… late night she waits for him till he returns home… she doesn't realize that she is behaving like normal housewife…

She used to bunks her classes to meet him at firm… However, after college, she will meet him at home but her every free hour she calls/ texts him by saying any stupid reason…

He changed his cabin to 2nd floor, its bz of swara only… He feels good to be around with her, at the same time he wants her to be concentrating on studies…

In the process of complete his loneliness, both become addicted to each other...Something started to change between swasan...  they neither realized nor understands their feelings towards them…

@night,

When sanskar cross swara room, he was amused by scenario… his jaw dropped at the ground... there swara was studying😜

Her one hand is busy with twisting and munching her pen and pen cap was behind her ear… her other hand is scratching her head, her face looks to confuse and irritating… maybe she didn't understand anything in book… she is murmuring in her under breath, No doubt she was cursing exams…😂😂 but she looks cute, how pretty his kiddo is..? He smiles himself…  he looks at thr time, its 11.40… he nods his head and left from there...

Within few minutes cup of coffee placed in swara table… swara surprisingly looks the person, of course its sanskar who is sipping his coffee…

Swa: handsome, u only understand me very well just now I thought to drink coffee… sanskar smiles…

Sans: hmm… today what happen to my kiddo even at night, she is studying… is this dream…?? God please someone pinch me… He said dramatically...  swara pinches him hard…

Sans: oouch… swara... he rubbed his hand...
swara: it's not dream, handsome…  she giggles...

Sans: haan… I know it's not my dream but in all of sudden, you are studying… you not even touched book for ur board exam na…

Swa: it's all bz of that Arjun, at least I need to tk 1 mark more than him…
Sans: Arjun…?  he narrowed his eye...

Swa: oh u dint know na… he is my biggest enemy in college… he always mocks me, whenever I thought to bunk class, my pranks everything, he will spoil… In total, he is an Irritating idiot and I just hate him…

Sans: he may be ur enemy but see, he is doing good only… bz of him u r studying and listening classes… swara don't dare to bunk classes and all, ok…

Swa (thinks): oh god, so many classes re I bunked to meet him… if he knows I'm gone… she flashes her tooth and nods in 'ok'...

Sans: ok, what he did with u..?
Swara says everything from start… sanskar laughs hearing her…

Sans: swara mistake is urs… see u going to be with him three years in same class… u don't want to be friend with him, but at least don't fight with him… So it's better u ask him sorry…

Swa: why should I..? He also teases me na…
Sans: but u only started, then its ur wish…
Swa:haan haan... okay...she said making face... sanskar smiles, how could she refuse her handsome...

Swa: if you finish ur lecture then I'll resume my work… huh...  by the by sanskar, what u r doing at this time…
Sans: don't feel like sleeping so just came out for night walk…

Swa: if you don't sleepy, then how about company me tonight… 
Sanskar choked coffee and gives a what expression … 

"See from morning I'm studying, but still my economic assignment is pending, moreover tomo I have accounts test… (smiles like insane) you don't feel sleepy na then why don't you help me in writing" swara asked with puppy face...

Sanskar slaps his mind mentally (dirty mind ) and towards swara: u only need to finish ur assignment don't think I'll help you in writing… 

"oh ok, you carry on" swara said with baby face and turns Otherside...

Swa (looking sanskar in her corner of eyes): Oh god, don't u have pity on this little girl, huh look my finger… how red..? Uff, (she blows n her fingers)  If I write like this then by the end, all my fingers re bcm sore and swollen, and even I have chance to get arthritis on my fingers… omg, arthritis...😱 then hospital injection, tablets, who knows may be doctors will cut those cute little fingers…😢 Ughhh, without fingers how my hand will look..? In this home no one has mercy… poor me… she dramatically weeps and pouts innocently…..

 A very next moment sanskar sits with her assignment with heavy sigh… swara pulls his cheek...

Swa: cho chweet of you…
Sans: don't think next time, it'll work…huh...

Swa: don't worry, I won't use same trick twice… he he he…
Sanky nods his head u won't change… swara chuckles "I wont"...

He smiles, again she get busy with munching and twisting her pen… by seeing her antics he can't stop himself  admiring her…

------------

Next day @College,

Swara notices Arjun and gang in parking area… she thinks about sanskar words and goes near them…

Arj: I'm pretty sure this swara do something, but I won't allow her…
Karthi: oh god, again… Raj: everyone is dying for her friendship but you're fighting with her…

Karthi (flirty tone): including me, how beautiful she is..?
Arjun: she is not beautiful but fool…

he laughs at his own statement… swara was standing next to them and stares them angrily… trio notices her… They knew what will happen next… Arjun is preparing himself to deal with her…

"dude we are leaving, all the best"Karthi and Raj, shows him thumps up and escapes from there hurriedly...

Swara: I'm sorry…

Arjun was taken aback for the moment…
Arj(shocked): what..?

Swara: I'm sorry for everything…  by saying this she leaves…

Arjun: sorry accepted only if you…
swara stops and turns towards him, swa: me... she narrowed her eyebrow..

Arj: if you accept my friendship…
Swara: then return my sorry… she said sternly... Arjun looks on…

Swa: arre idiot, dont u know, no sorry no thanks...  both smiles…
Swa: btw friends..?? she forwards her hand... Both shakes their hand with smile...

To be continued...

Thank you all...😊😊