Part..#23

Chapter 23:

Ragini beta have it, dadi gives her curd and sugar…
Rags: Thank you dadi… she kisses her cheeks….
Dadi: all the best… don’t be afraid…

Rags: dadi I think u forget already I’m a teacher…

Shekar: haan we knw but now a day’s these youngster’s are dnt see any difference between lecturer and them… 

Rags: ha ha ha papa dnt wry, I’m just a guest lecturer for a month ok… She bid bye to them and leaves…

She looks for auto rickshaw but after seeing bus stop she changes her decision it’s been so many months travelled in local bus and moves to bus stop… as far her heart says this travel will going to change her life or maybe it’ll heel her wound in heart… she sits in bus stop… her eye notices engagement ring in her finger…

"Uff I forget to remove this, I don’t have any rights to have it anymore, he was not mine”, her lips murmured… she tries to remove ring bt it was too tight… it hurt her fingers, tears filled in her eyes bz of pain may be in  her heart also… she sighs and thinks to cut the ring…

‘Sir there is no mechanic shop in this area’, driver says…  a handsome  man who is busy in mobile lift his head and sighs… he looks bus standing at the stop and time in his wrist watch… his heart ask him to travel in bus…

Man: did this bus will go xyz place… Driver: haan Laksh sir, but…

he cuts him and heads to the bus stop… but before that bus started to move… he speedup his level to catch bus and runs beside it…

Ragini notices this and forwards her glass bangle filled  hand to help him…  he holds her hand without looking her… first   times his hand slipped but 2nd time  with much difficulty she pulled him inside…

He somehow managed himself to stand…but she missed her balance and about fall backward… he held her by waist and looks the owner of glass bangle hand… He looks her for while… her frighten face… her simple braid long hair looking down… her one hand was holding his hand and another one clutching his shirt… and her eyes they are closed tightly bz of fear… he feels something different… she opened her eyes and find herself in his arm… He just feels lyk drown into those eyes… reality strikes him both compose themselves…

Rags was about to burst out him as he trying to get in running bus but before that he started to shout at her…

Laksh: Idiot r u mad…? Ragini eyes grew bigger hearing him…
lak: why u helped me if something happened to u, or I dragged u outside haan..? Laksh scowls…

Rags(angrily):hey Mr learn a simple manners…I helped but you are shouting at me… I did a mistake by helping you… 

Lak: Did I ask u to help me… if u want to help me u should ask driver to stop the bus instead of giving ur hand… Ragini frowns… both indulged in heated argument…

‘U both keep ur husband and wife fight in ur home first tk ur tickets’, conductor comes from back… 
Raglak: Kya… thy shouts…

Rags: this monkey is not my husband mind it…
lak: hey idiot I’m not dying to be ur husband… they again started to argue… conductor stucks between them… he asked them to tk tckts or get down from bus…

Ragini forwards 10Rs note but it fled in air… she checked her bag for change but she is having only 2000 Rs notes…

Conductor: arre frm wr I change this note, gv me change or get down from this bus… Modiji u played in my life, she murmurs and pouts…