Part..#14

Chapter 14:

When sanskar return home, he founds swara at dining table with fallen face... she placed her elbow on table and rested her chin in her hands... she is too silent and upset...

Sanskaar looks kaki for reason... kaki signs who knows...
Sanskar signals how long she is sitting like this...

"when she cmes frm college", kaki replied...he thinks "what might be happen to her"...

sans again signal "did you asked why..?" Kaki nods in no...

All the while swara eyeball travels between two of them... finally swara opened her mouth...
Swa: swara is angry... she made a face again...
sanskar sighs and tk chair and sits nxt to her...
Sans: what happen to my kiddo... she is angry...

Swa: kaki tell him I dont want to talk with him...
Sans: me..? Swara nods...
Sans: so you're angry on me... she nods her head vigorously...

Sans: but, what I did..? He acts like thinking... Swa: kaki tell him don't act like innocent...

Sans: swara u can talk directly to me...
Swara: kaki tell him...

Sans(cuts her): uff not again, first tell me what I did..? Seriously I doesn't knw...

She shows some news in her mobile...
Swa: who ask u to gv pose for this news... Sans: whats wrong in that news...
Swa: everything... do u knw what happened today.... She turns towards him...

Sans: what happened..?

*
Kavi: hey girls look at him; he is too hot... by showing her mobile to friends...
Swa(mockingly): ugh, even uncles look hot in ur eyes... all chuckles at her statement...

kavi: hey shut-up yaar, first look at him then say...
Deepi: he is really looking good shona...
Swara gives not interested look... Roshini: leave that saint...

Swara give attention to their talk when they read "Top 10 advocates in Kolkata"...
Deepi: his name..? kavi: Sanskar maheshwari...

Hearing sanskar name, swara pulls mobi from her hand and sees sanskar photo with wide smile...

Swa: handsome... she gets happy...
Kavi: I told na, see u too agreed... if someone ask me to give title to him than will gve Mr.Handsome...

Swara: huh..? kavi: Mr.Handsome... Swara (fumes): don't dare to call him handsome...

Kavi: Ofc I do... she takes mobi from swara...
Swara: for ur betterment...

kavi without giving any heeds to swara words she continues, kavi: look at him how handsome he is..?

Swara get hype and angrily pulls her mobi...
kavi: my mob... before she complete her sentence it hits on Black board...😜

kavi: my i..p..h..o...n.. e...e...e..e..*

Swa: you knw she is about to kiss ur photo but I can't do nothing... its all bz of you... swara pouts sadly...
Sans: ha ha ha... swara, u already broke her mobile right...

kaki (chuckles): she is too jealous, suppose if that girl kissed ur photo think about herself...

Sans: poor girl, by the by swara how she looks..? swara stares him angrily... he gulped...

Swara: here I'm upset, u r asking about her looks...

She started to throw things on him... sanskar starts to run by keeping his mobile safely in his pocket...

kaki: arre swara beta why you are feeling bad... they can kiss only his photo but see he is standing infront of u...

kaki chuckles teasing them... swara blushes... while sanskar leaves embarrassingly from there murmuring "she(kaki) never leave a single chance"
--------