Part..#26

Chapter 26:

Asusual swara and her frnds are busy in gossiping teasing irritating eachother(except studying😂) and arjun was sitting in his dreamland talking about Ragini which make swara pissed-off…

“Aju why don’t u understand didi is nearly 5 yrs older than you” swara gritted her teeth to arjun..

Arj:  Huh she isn’t older it’s me who born later than her… he said dramatically…
Swa: You fraud that was my dialogue…

Arj: he he he… you dnt have any patent for this dialogue…

Swara frowns, Swa: arjun pls be serious… Arj: swara I’m serious only…

Swa: My didi is elder than you, don’t you feel hard… 
Arj: huh you’re so mean ammu, your handsome is also too older than you… she glares him…

arj: arre what..? You only told age is just number and blah-blah… but now u are changing ur rules according to you and discouraging me from my love…huh, you're so mean... she looks on…

Swa: it’s nothing like that… but (she sighs) are u sure..?
arj: yep cent percent…

Swa: then ok… she smiles wide…

if he truly loves her didi… she definitely support him… bz she knew he is best… The Best...

Hearing bell sound everyone settles in thr places… Swara is sitting at corner of bench, kavi s nxt to her then Roshi and Deepi… they 4 were adjusted themselves in 3 seater bench… swara looks her mobile once…no txt and call from her handsome… Huh morning he left before she awake… and nw not a single msg… her face hung’s and change her direction to blackboard…

Kavitha notices swara, she takes her note, writes “what happened” and moves her note to swara… 

Swara looks her friend with puppy eye and wrote  “do you love anyone”.

Kavi eye widened in shock after reading this… “What..? Nope… don’t u knw” she passed her note lil angry…

 “Yep, I knw… be single, be happy… dont ever love anyone..” swara passed note to kavi…

Kavi rolled her eyes and looks swara… swara nods with sad pout…

as soon swara phone vibrates… she knw who is that… she looks her mobi and smiles like crazy forgetting everything, how she correctly found it’s her handsome… noticing swara twinkling eyes, kavitha warns nods in no glancing swara mobile and professor… swara gvs her puppy look…

Swa: kavi he is texting… kav: who…

Swa (blushing): Sanskar… kavitha gv her unbelievable look… 

kav: Ugh… swara u meet bhai in home right…

Swa: but kavi…

Kav: Swara no, this Mam is very strict you knw it… again she warns her in low tone…

Swa(whispers): I don’t ask u permission…😏

Kav:😒

Swara without giving any damn look to kavi, she open sanskar msg…

“Done with ur breakfast…”

“When u awoke..”

“Did u get bus on time..”

“Sorryyyyyy”

“Angry…?”

His message bombarded in her inbox… Swara grinned wide and she replied his message… She hits kavi happily, maybe he sent her any Lovey-dovey msg…