Part..#1

Sanskar proposes Ragini… Swara drags Ragini and runs from there… Sanskar runs behind them shouting "I won't leave you kiddo…"

Swara: let see Mr.Handsome… 

Sans: haan… See… (he catches swara)  kiddo whats ur problem..? Why don't u allow ragini to accept my proposal…

Swara:  bcoz you're not lawyer… you're liar… 

Sans: ugh… what I did..? Swara: rewind ur memory 7yrs back…

*

Swara 10yr-cute Chubby Lil girl, sanky 20yr handsome young man…

Swara was getting ready for fancy dress competition… 

Swara (looks at sanky): sanskar how I'm looking… 

Sanky pulls swara cheeks, Sans: Oh my sweet doll… my kiddo… teddy bear… you looking so beautiful…

Swara(smiles): really… 

Sans: haan… if you're big girl… right now I will marry you… but what to do you're too little na… sanky pouts...

Swara: you too looking handsome… so don't worry… after I'm becoming big girl… we both will marry… ok…

Sanskar (laughs): haan… ok ok… he kisses her head… swara wipes it and smiles..*

Swara(in a dramatic way): you said u will marry me after I'm bcm big girl but now instead of me, you are proposing my di… you are liar… she made a face…

Sans: Oh my kiddo See how pretty you're but look at your sister, poor girl…
Rags:😮

Ragini looks at him angrily… sanky gave pleading looks to rags…

San: who will marry her..???

Swara: you don't need to marry my didi… how dare you to call my didi as poor girl…  I'm rejecting your proposal… didi, don't marry him… hmm…😏 she turns her face away…

Rags: my shona decision is my decision…

Sanky make puppy face,Sans: kiddo…

Swa:don't call me kiddo… I'm not ur kiddo anymore… 

Rags laugh looking at sanskar condition…sanskar smirks at her and take one gift box… swara got excited to see gift box… 

San: I thought to give this to my kiddo… but now… he gives one dramatical sigh…

"you're stupid shona" swara thoughts in her mind… sanky notices her reaction…

Sans: you know ragini this box full of all kind of chocolates…

Swara mouth starts watering after hearing the word …

Swara goes near sanky and looks at rags: oh… di… you're too bad… why don't you accept my sweetie-cutie handsome jiju proposal… haan… (Looks at Sans) don't worry jiju you have my full support…

Rags mouth opened ‘O' she widened her eyes… how swara changes her statement within fraction of second after hearing the word chocolate and also she calling him as jiju…

Swara takes gift box from sanky and leaves from there happily… Sanskar winks at rags…

Rags: don't think will accept you… Sans: Ragini…
Rags: after all, I'm poor girl why you're behind me…

Sans: who said..?
Rags: I think you have short term memory loss…

Sans: oh… Ragini you're my angel… you're…
Rags (cut him): I don't need any cheesy filmy dialogue… 

Sans: haan me too don't want to say any cheesy filmy dialogue…

Rags raises her brow… he knelt down infront of her...
Sans: ragini all I knows r I like you… will you marry me… 
Rags: huh..? She hits her head…

Sans: What happened..???
Rags: you're the one who says I like you to ur girl friend instead of I love you…

Sanky bites his tongue and hold his ear…Rags smiles and forward her hand...

Rags: I will… Sanky slipped a ring on her finger… he stands and cupped her face… he was about to kiss… but before that,

"Sanskarrrrrrrr…!!!" Swara shouts from her top of lungs...
Rags: shona… she runs to swara pushing sanskar…
Sans: ugh… this girl…

Rags: shona what happened..? R u alright…
Swara: didi I told na he is not lawyer… he is liar…

Rags: sanskar what you did…

Ragini turns to sanskar angrily...sanskar notices gift wrapper in swara hand and understands what might be happened…

Sans: ohho… I forgot to say one thing…that gift box fully all kind of "chocolateeeeee wrappers not chocolates"… he stretched...

he smiles mischievously looking at swara… swara stamps her foot… he laughs by holding his stomach…

Swara: youuu…!!! I won't leave you…
Sans: kiddo… first catch me if you can…

He runs from there, swara runs behind him… Rags nod her head they both won't change…

To be continued...

Wishing you all more blessings this holy Ramadan... 😊😊 Ramadan Mubarak..!!!