Part..#29

Chapter 29:

Days are passed like swift clouds... In each passing day something changed... something isn't... laksh bcm a stalker of Ragini... no no he doesn't mean to be, its just he want to return her ring... still he was only trying😂bz of this literally he bcm a little devdoss without fell in love... may be he is in love... uff, who knows... Ragini, she completed her studies and continuing lecture in Swara's college... now she is waiting for approval to start a school and bank loan... Swara's frnds are same creepy happy-go-lucky and enjoying with eachother and their studies its going one side... and our swasan... umm let's see what happened and what they doing😜

"Swara meri ma I'm sorry... pls open the door" sanskar pleads knocking their room door but in return he doesn't get any reply...

He cursed himslef for teasing her as behenji and she is wrapping bedsheets as a dress... it's been more than half and hour she is in room, he doesnt have any idea what she is going to do with him... he slowly peeped through the key-hole of the door... as soon door flung opened making him fall on floor... Both swasan burst into laughter looking into eachother... swara is laughing for his posture and sanskar for her attire as she is wrapping blanket around her...

Sanskar: Swara I just said, You take my word serious...

Swara: Huh before you laughing at me take a look on you... You frog...

Sanskar: you know I was prince before but after one behenji kissed me I bcm frog... he pouts dramatically... then he started to rofl...

Swara: you are so mean...
Sanskar (chuckling): is it..?
Swara: Huh.. she stomped her foot, making him laugh more... he get busy in teasing section making his kiddo irritate than anything...

he moves his wardrobe and get a shock than anything by seeing his torned all time favourite jean...

"huh.. she torned his jean bz he called her behenji" he thoughts and irritated...

"Swa" he was about to shout her name but his word left incomplete... she threw the blanket which was wrapped around herself, his jaw touched the ground by seeing his all time favourite jean as her shots...

She bcms damn angry When he called her behenji by complementing some other models in TV show... she left to their room and searched her wardrobe bt din't get a single western dress, all she is having salwar kameez, kurtis and some long skirt... she pouts sadly... but in the very minute her face twinkled when a fashion designer in herself was wokeup... immediately she tk his jean and make it as her shots😝😎 and his white t-shirt bcm her top...but she felt she was standing inside his dress... so she tighten the waist using belt and tucking his t-shirt inside his jeans nope her shots😜... she left a one side shoulder by keeping a neck cut of t-shirt aside... she felt shy at first to show him, so she wrapped the blanket around her but he is her handsome hubby why do she feel hard...

Now she is standing in-front of him keeping her hand on waist and wearing shots and a t-shirt with a messy bun, looking awww and taking his breath away😋

"Mr.oldie better close ur mouth or insects will enter into ur mouth" she smirks closing his mouth but her words went to deaf ears...

Sanskar was totally forget that she torned his all time favourite jean... he was awed and mesmerized, he pulled her towards him taking her in his embrace fully...

Swara: dont touch me then u will remain as frog forever... Swara mocked and wiggled in his arms but he didn't let her go...

"If I have to be frog by touching you then I love to be remain frog forever" he keeps her strand behind her ear and kissed her earlobe whispering, her eyes closed automatically feeling his lips... he nuzzled his face in her neck, sending shivers downs to her spine... he trailed a kiss over her nape to shoulder pinning her to the wall... she clutched him feeling weak... his hand went around her searching her waist... he isn't in his sense and she was too lost in his touch... both were loosing themselves to each other... when she couldn't take more she gasped his name hitting him reality what he was upto do...