Prologue

~Soraya~
It's so hot in the classroom. The time is going so slowly. 25 minutes to go and then I'm done with school. I'm in last year of high school and I'll graduate soon. After that I can finally go to college so I won't live with my parents anymore. I'm probably moving to Canada because I love that country so much.
Finally I can go home. I walk to my bike and when I'm almost there I hear Lukas calling me: 'Soraya wait!' I turn around. 'What's wrong?' I ask him. 'Can you come over to make homework together?' 'Yeah sure!' Lukas and I are best friends since a year now. He's also my ex but we only dated for one month because we both knew it wasn't gonna work. So we broke up but we were both fine with that. Now we're really good friends, we do a lot together and I know I can tell him everything.
We arrive at Lukas's house. His twin brother Matthew is also home but I don't really like him so I ignore him and walk to Lukas his room. A few minutes later Lukas walks in with some glasses of soda.
'So, when are you going to Shawn's concert?' I immediately start smiling by the thought of Shawn. 'I'm going next week!' I say happily. 'Oh my gosh that's so soon!' 'Yeah, I know right!'
When I'm home I'm going to my room and look in my closet to find clothes for the concert. I'm also going to the meet and greet and the Q&A. I'm so happy my parents wanted to pay the half of it.
I can't find nice clothes so I decide to buy new clothes tomorrow. My brother shouts at me that we're gonna eat so I walk downstairs.

~Shawn~
I'm on tour now and I really enjoy everyday of it. Also the days when I don't have a concert. I can relax then and see some things of the city I'm staying in. I also meet some fans then and it makes me so happy that I can make everyone happy just by giving them a hug. But chilling with Andrew and the others is also amazing. Yesterday I had a concert in Brussels and it was so amazing! I enjoyed every second of it. Damn, I loved that night so much.
.
.
Soraya
17 years old girl. Lives in London with her parents her little sister called Emily who's 15 years old and her elder brother of 20 called Cameron.
Her best friend and ex is Lukas and she has two girl best friends called Melissa and Nina.
.
Shawn: 18 years old boy. Is on tour now and lives in Pickering, Toronto in
Canada. He has a younger sister of 13 called Aaliyah and his parents.
.
Lukas: he's an 17 year old guy who's the best friend and ex boyfriend of Soraya. He lives with his twin brother called Matthew, his elder sister, Morgan, and both his parents in London.