The marriage

~Shawn~

Everything is perfect. The weather is amazing, all our friends and family are with us and from now on I can call Soraya my wife. We just had dinner and it tasted so good. Now we're making ourselves ready for the evening party. Soraya and I learned some dances and as a surprise I wrote her a song and I'll sing it for her.
It's time to sing my song so I say to Soraya I got to go to the bathroom but instead I grab my guitar and settle myself in front of her behind a cloth. Then it falls and I play the first chord. Soraya looks at me surprised. I start singing and she starts smiling, after a while I see tears blinking in her eyes but she's still smiling. I smile back at her and continue the song. When I'm done I put down my guitar and walk to her, then take her hands in mine, saying: 'When we first met you walked to me at the meet and greet. First it was normal for me, another fan, another picture, another person hugging. But when you came closer it felt differently. Your deep ocean blue eyes, your dark curly hair, your sweet voice when you asked me how I felt. It was all so perfect, I never stopped thinking about it. So at the Q&A I took my chance and asked you to come backstage. I seriously never thought you would do that, but you did. I always wondered how it would be to date a fan. I wondered if that girl would still act like a fan. But from the first moment we started talking you didn't act like my fan, you acted like a normal person where I can talk to in a normal way. You never acted like a fan and I've never seen you like one. I saw you as my girlfriend. My everything. My better half. Someone I can say everything to. My soulmate. We went through difficult and hard times together, not that we had hard times in our relationship but the things outside that. We fight for it together. And together we survived and won it. I love you. And I'll never ever stop loving you. You can't imagine how happy I am to call you my wife now.' Tears are falling down Soraya's cheek and I can feel tears blinking in my eyes. I grab her face and kiss her. Long and intense. Our friends and family applause.
The rest of the night is as perfect as everything else was. Deep in the night when all the guests are gone it's time to go home. She can finally stay at my house now and we can finally fall asleep in each other's arms for the rest of our lives. When we're home we take off our wedding clothes. Then I take Soraya in my arms and look her in the eyes. 'This was definitely the most perfect day of my life.' 'For sure.' She smiles and kisses me. We lay in bed. She rests her head on my chest and I have my arms around her. In a few minutes we both fall asleep.

The next day we're going on our honeymoon. We already packed our stuff two days ago and with that we moved Soraya's stuff from the apartment to my house. Nina will stay in the apartment by herself. We're going to New Zealand because Soraya wanted to go there so bad one day. Our plane leaves at 3am so we don't really have to be in a hurry.
Soraya just took a shower and I walk in the bathroom grabbing her waist. 'Good morning, my sweet wife.' 'Good morning, damn hot husband.' I kiss her. 'Ready to go to your favorite country as a start of the rest of our lives?' 'With you by my side, I'm ready for everything!'