I won't let anyone hurt you

~Shawn~
I wake up and look to Soraya who's sleeping as an angel. The sunlight is shining on her face. I wanna kiss her so bad but I don't wanna wake her because I know she's really tired. So instead of kissing her I decide to make her a breakfast. I make it very special. When I'm done I walk to the couch. She's still sleeping. I can't wait anymore till she's awake so I give her little kisses all over her face. She opens her eyes. 'Shawn! I was sleeping.' 'I don't care. I couldn't wait anymore till you were awake.' She smiles. 'Well, mister Mendes. I hope you have a good reason to wake me.' 'Of course I have.' I smile. 'I even have two good reasons. The first one is that I need to kiss you right now.' I give her an intense kiss. This is definitely one of our best kisses we ever had. 'The second one is that I made an amazing breakfast for you.' I take her in my arms and walk her to the dining table. 'Gosh, Shawn. This looks so good!'

~Soraya~
The breakfast was so delicious and tasty. After breakfast I take a shower, put on my favorite clothes, brush my teeth and do my makeup. Then I walk into the living room. Shawn looks at me from the couch. 'You look beautiful, babe.' I blush and smile at him. I'm going to sit next to him and he lays his arms around me. 'So, what do you want to do today?' 'I don't know. We can't do much because fans can notice us.' 'I know but I don't want to be here all the time. I wanna have fun with you. Hang around in the city and have the time of our life.' 'Okay then. Let's go to the city and show me your favorite places!' 'Gosh that's gonna be a lot. But nothing is too much for you, darling.'

~Shawn~
We're walking to the city. Our hands are gently intertwined and everything is perfect.
I decide to show Soraya my favorite place here. I take her to the water.  I pull some leaves from a tree away and then we are on my favorite place.

~Soraya~
We arrive at a beautiful place. Everything has an amazing green color and there are really colorful flowers. The sun is shining over the water so it looks like the lake is covered with little diamonds. Shawn sits on the ground and I lay next to him. The grass is so soft. It tickles a little but I don't really care. Shawn lays himself next to me and he slowly starts giving me little kisses. I giggle. His lips are coming to mine and then we kiss. He wraps his arms around me and I lay my hands on his back.
Then I here voices coming closer...

~Shawn~
I hear voices and now I can also hear footsteps. I've never seen or heard people her. I let Soraya go and try to see the people who're coming. I can't see them. I look at Soraya. She looks a little bit scare, I hope she's not scared that some crazy fans will see us here.
I see the people now. I can almost here what they're saying and I hear someone saying something with my name in it. Now I'm also scared that it are some fans. I grab Soraya's hand. The girls are walking closer. Then one of them starts screaming. 'OH MY GOSH you're really Shawn Mendes! Can I give you a hug?' 'Sure.' I pull myself up. The girl walks to me and hugs me. Then she grabs her phone and she wants to take a selfie. After that the other girls want a photo too and they walk away. But not before they looked really angry to Soraya.
When the girls are gone I take Soraya in my arms. 'Im so sorry babe. This will never happen again. They can't hurt you because I will protect you with my life.' 'Thank you so much Shawn.' She cries. I hug her tight and say: 'No problem. I love you.' 'Love you too.'
We walk home and don't do anything the rest of the day. We just lay on the couch and watch some television. We make dinner together and all the simple things just feel amazing as long as we are together. When I'm doing the dishes and Soraya is sitting on the couch I suddenly hear her screaming: 'Shawn! Come quick. You have to see this.' I run to her as soon as I can. 'What's wrong?' She gives me her phone. Then I see a twitter message from one of the girls we met today: "saw Shawn at the lake today. He has a girlfriend"