Hardest goodbye

~Soraya~
Today will Shawn leave to the USA. We decided it was good to tell my parents about our relationship. First my parents were a bit surprised but they were totally okay with it. I was so happy to see that. They even said they were really happy for us. I really had expected a totally different reaction.
Now my mom is driving me to the airport so I can say goodbye to Shawn. I haven't slept much last night. I only cried a lot and I absolutely don't wanna say goodbye. But we have to... at least, for a few months. When I finish high school and it's summer holiday I'll visit him and go with him to some shows. He said he would pay me some tickets. I'm also thinking about a scholarship in Canada but I didn't say that to anyone yet.
We're arrived at the airport. My mom will wait at the parking lot for me so me and Shawn have some privacy. I walk inside.
Then I see Shawn coming. A few fans want to take a picture with him and he takes pictures with all of them, gives some of them a hug and then walks to me. He winks to a corner behind a small wall. I understand the hint, we can't say goodbye in public because the fans will notice it. I walk to the place and 5 minutes later Shawn comes to me. He hugs me tight. 'I'm gonna miss you so so much.' Tears are rolling down my cheeks. I can't hold them in. Shawn has tears in his eyes, too. 'I'm gonna miss you, too, so much. I'll FaceTime you everyday and before you know it you're done with school and you can come to me.' I smile. 'Yes, we'll see each other again soon.' Then we kiss for at least 3 minutes long. It's the most perfect and passionate kiss we've ever had. Then he lets me go. 'Goodbye love,' he says. 'Goodbye handsome.'
Shawn turns around. Looks over his shoulders to me for the last time and then walks away. I'm crying. I've never cried this hard in my entire live. I've never felt so lonely and broken. I walk to the closest bathroom and try to fix my face before I walk back to the car. My mom sees I've been crying. 'Are you okay, sweetie?' 'Y..yes.' My mom smiles at me, starts the car and drives away.
Every mile we drive makes me feel worse and worse. When we arrive at home I run to my room. I can't stand on my feet anymore and I drop myself on the ground. I lay there for a couple of hours. Crying. The whole damn time.