Next step to a new life

~Soraya~

I wake up next to Shawn. I stare at his beautiful face, he looks so cute when he's sleeping. I give him little kisses and he slowly opens his eyes and smiles. 'Good morning, beautiful!' 'Good morning, handsome!' We start kissing each other and we laugh till we get up to make some breakfast. Last night Shawn proposed me. I've never felt so happy in my life, it still feels like a dream.

~Shawn~
I can't believe she said yes, of course I knew she loved me but I still can't believe she's gonna be my wife soon so we can be together for ever and always. I can't describe my happiness.
Today we'll start planning the wedding and everything we need for it. I hope it will go right and that we can find an amazing location.

-2 months later-

~Soraya~
'I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM GONNA MARRY TODAY!' Nina and I are sitting in our apparent checking the last few things for my wedding. Tomorrow is the day, tomorrow I can call myself Shawn's wife. It feels so amazing.
The next day I'm awake a little bit too early but it was so hard to sleep. I wake Nina and hope she won't get mad. My family arrived yesterday in Canada and they slept in a hotel. Soon they'll come to the apartment. Nina and I make breakfast, even though I can't eat much. An hour later my mom arrives. She says my sister and father will come later but she wanted to drive me to the hair stylist and then help me with my dress and make up.
Two hours later I'm totally done. I just put on my dress. Everyone in the small living room looks at me. 'You look so beautiful, my little princess.' 'Thanks you, dad.' I do feel like a princess. My dress is tight on top without sleeves. Then it's wide with smalls silver glitters on it which makes me shine when the sun shines on it. The doorbell rings. I open the door and see Shawn standing there in the most handsome suit I've ever seen. He gives me the most beautiful flowers and then kisses me. 'You look more beautiful than an angel.' 'Ow, shut up! I don't, but you do, my future husband.' 'Well, we both look like angels, then. Ready for the day?' 'More than ready!'