Surrounded by the darkness

~Soraya~
The fans know it. I know a lot of them will be happy for Shawn but there're always some of them who will be jealous. And I'm really scared for them. I'm home alone in Shawn's house because Shawn has a concert tonight. I hope he'll stay safe.
I got a few messages via Instagram and twitter. Some people said I don't deserve Shawn or that I have to leave him right now. Others even sent threats. They said that if they see me walking somewhere they will kill me. I don't understand it. Why aren't they happy for Shawn? I mean, I would be a bit jealous too, but it's Shawn's life and I would be happy for him. Whatever he does. But yeah, I can't stay scared because that will only ruin my happiness and I don't want that.
I decide to eat something. Shawn said there were some pizzas so I take one of them and put it in the oven.
When I ate the pizza I actually wanna go outside and have a walk because it's so beautiful here and I can't stay inside forever. So a few minutes later I'm walking to the beach. I know it has to be somewhere. It's 15 minutes away from here if you walk. After a while I found it. I put off my shoes and I walk a bit through the water. It's a little bit cold but I like that. An hour later I walk back through a small forest. The sun is almost gone so it's dark which makes the forest look scary. Then I hear a noise. It comes from my right. I hear a voice, it's from a girl probably not much older than I am: 'Leave Shawn. You don't deserve him. Leave him now and we will leave him alone. If you stay with him. It won't end good for you.' I'm getting scared but I take a deep breath and bravely I say: 'I will never leave Shawn. He is the love of my life and I will never ever leave him. I don't care what you all say. It's Shawn's life and he decides who he dates. If you can't live with that that's not my fault. So leave me alone now and get a life.' 'Wow wow. That sounded really brave but I bet you're not as brave as you sounded. So I repeat for once, leave Shawn. It doesn't matter at all. Shawn will leave you soon enough when he sees what kinda bitch you are. He doesn't even love you.' 'Oh my gosh, you bitch! I'm very sure Shawn loves me and I will...' I wanna turn around to look at the girl but as soon as I move I feel something hitting my head. I fall on the ground and then everything turns black.

~Shawn~
The concert and everything was amazing as always. I love it so much to perform for my fans and make music. I missed Soraya a lot during the show and I thought of her every minute. I will see her soon now. I'm already in the car on my way home.
When I arrive I open the door. Everything is dark in the house. 'Soraya?' I don't hear a respond. I guess she's already sleeping. As quite as I can I walk upstairs and walk to the bedroom. But when I look at the bed I don't see her laying in it. I check all the other rooms but Soraya is nowhere. I'm getting scared. 'Soraya! Babe, where are you?' A few tears are coming out of my eyes. What if something happened to her? I promised her to protect her with my life. I can't lose her.

~Soraya~
When I wake up my head hurts like hell. My hands are tied up and the room or whatever I am, is dark and it doesn't smell nice. I lay on the ground which is absolutely not comfortable. I'm trying to scream but there's something in my mouth so I can't talk. I think of Shawn. Would he miss me already? What is he doing now? I start crying and I don't know what to do anymore.