First kiss

~Soraya~
My friends walked with me till they couldn't any further. But I am allowed to go further. I will meet Shawn again! I still can't believe it.
Then I see Shawn. Gosh, I still can't get over the fact that he's so damn perfect. He walks to me and gives me a hug. Then he looks me in the eyes. 'You wanna come with me to my dressing room?' 'Ye.. yes sure!' He walks to his dressing room and I follow him. I take seat on a chair while he closes the door. He's sitting really close to me know. I feel I'm blushing. 'So, you're enjoying today?' 'Yes, it's amazing really. You are so kind and in real you're even more perfect than on pictures. And I'm really looking forward to see you performing.' He smiles. 'Yeah I love the show the most. So where do you have your seats at the concert?' 'Somewhere on the tribune. I really wanted to be in the first row but the tickets were already sold out.' 'Doesn't matter. I'll make sure you can stand on first row. Do you have any friends with you?' 'Yes, two.' 'Okay, I'll give you and your friends a place in first row. 'Thank you so much! Really, you're so sweat and kind and amazing. I love you so much.' And when I say that I feel Shawn is looking at me. I look back. Then he leans over to me and kisses me. His lips are so soft and they taste like mint. The kiss is so perfect.
He stops kissing and looks at me again. Then he kisses me again.

~Soraya~

I still can't believe what happened. I'm so fucking happy. I'm standing next to my friends on the first row. It's so close to the stage. Then the show starts.
After Shawn sang a few songs he says: 'This song is for a really special girl. She's also here with us.' He looks at me and smiles. Oh damn, he is seriously singing a song for me. Shawn starts singing Kid in love. I start crying. It's so beautiful. During his songs he walks to the edge of the stage and touch some hands of a few fans. Also mine. He holds it for a few seconds and then walks away.
The whole concert I'm thinking about me and Shawn. Would he really stay with me? Would he start dating me? Can we have a good relationship? And what about the other fans, what if they get jealous?
The concert is over. Shawn left stage and we're slowly walking to the exit. I feel the butterflies going to my stomach. I feel so happy. I know I can't see Shawn this night anymore but I have him my number and he promised to text me tomorrow. I also know that he will leave Europe in a few days. That thought really hurts me...