Chapter 1- Plan in Motion

Before you read this, let me just say I got bored, and decided to create this story. I'm trying it out, so depending on how many people read it , I may continue. ENJOY, VOTE, and PLEASE tell me what you think!!!! 

Suzy's POV

I was currently laughing to something Javale said to me on FaceTime. Yes, the JAVALE MCGEE, from the GSW.

 I was walking home in Brooklyn after a long day at college, listening to professors drone on and on about things I couldn't stay focused on. J (that's my nickname for him) suddenly turned his phone towards the practice court. I don't even have to recognize the name on the jersey before I yell happily, as the figure walks toward the camera, and Javale calls him over. "HEYYY ZAZA!!!", he takes the phone from J. He smiles before speaking. "Hi Suzy, what's up lil girl?", I scowl and he laughs. 

"I'm alright, excited to see you guys in a few days!!! Is everybody ready for the first game of the finals?". Now he and J are on the screen, both nodding with tight faces. "Getting ready to win back that championship, and stop the haters", J says, and Zaza nods before quickly saying goodbye as Coach K yells at him. J then faces the camera back to the court as I see Zaza getting a pep talk from the coach and some trainers. I can see some media with cameras filming the guys before another two figures enters the screen that I recognized. 

Javale calls one person over, and I get excited

Javale calls one person over, and I get excited. Ever since the first day I met him, we became quick friends. He was always the one who threatened to beat up people who upset me or said something stupid. Some haters call him "Cupcake", but true fans, refer to him as Kevin Durant. "Kev take this, and talk to this girl real quick, I wanna go take some shots", I hear a little back and forth as I pay attention to the street as I'm crossing, glaring at cars who try to run me over. They better watch out before I get Kev to come throw some hands.

"Aye, why is your camera all stupid?", I hear as I cross safely onto the other side of the street before raising my phone, which reveals Kev looking confused at the camera. "Oh shit, wassup youngin?", I roll my eyes before sticking my middle finger at him, and he bursts out laughing. 

This was causing a few curious glances in the gym I imagine

This was causing a few curious glances in the gym I imagine. "Shut up Kev, how much longer is practice? I need to talk to a couple of you guys for the surprise on Thursday!!!", I see him nod, and lower the phone before yelling out, "COACH, HOW MUCH LONGER? We been practicing forever", I giggle as someone who isn't coach K yells back, and Kev lets out a grunt. "They say one more hour, so for us, it'll be two until we get HIM to leave before we can call you, and start planning", I nod and we chat for a little while before I get in front of my building, and say goodbye to Kev, making him promise to text me as soon as him and the guys are ready. I make my way upstairs thinking of how everything will go in a few days. Damn, why am I nervous? I've surprised the guys a ton of times, but this time it feels special because of the time of year, the FINALS.

I bet you are wondering what we all keep referring to in this surprise. Well you see, I am super close with one member of the warriors, and he thinks I'm not coming to the finals for game one. Little does he know, I'll be getting on a plane as soon as my last class ends on Wednesday to show up to support my favorite team, the Golden State Warriors.

I walk into my family's apartment, say hello to my mom, and two dogs, before going to lay down for a bit before the long-awaited phone call.

Hey everyone. This story of how a girl ended up friends with the team, and becomes like family with them. Also, Suzy is 19 years old in this story at the beginning. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!!!