Chapter 42- Are We Advancing or Nah?

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter. WE WON THE WESTERN CONFERENCE. 

Klay's POV

Klay's POV

(His pov will continue from where Suzy's POV was left on..so if you forgot the ending of the last chapter, go back & read it!)

Suzy was acting weird. Ever since I had woken her up, she was shaken. Physically and emotionally. I think she had a bad dream. 

When she walked downstairs, she looked like a ghost. Tears in her eyes and looked like she was sick. "Suzy, what's wrong? Do you not wanna go? I-", she furiously shakes her head. "NO..I mean, um...I need to speak with Ayesha about something..it's ok". I was stuck on what to do, so I just shrug and motion for her to get to the car.

Suzy's POV

After convincing Klay I was fine, we both jump into his car. He was driving me to meet with Ayesha at some park. I upload one of the many photos I had forced myself to take.

 I upload one of the many photos I had forced myself to take

Caption: today's a lazy day 

@Mychelthompson: 🙄

@Zo: where's your boo?

        @SuzyV: I don't have anybody..don't you start any rumors!

        @Kuz: why you lying??  🙄🤣

@Kevindurant: you look fancy...

      @Swaggyp1: leave her alone. Let her be!

@Stephcurry30: don't be late...she's a bit cranky today

The car ride was silent...like dead silent. I didn't feel like talking, and Klay seemed awkward to try and start a conversation. 

It was one of those days where things just weren't going as planned. Were they ever? I could be fucking pregnant, even though the man responsible was in a  whole other city. The man beside me was his brother, and I couldn't tell him. I was slowly panicking. 

Once arriving at my destination, Klay sighs before putting the car in park, "Is everything alright? You are NEVER quiet". I pause as I began to open the passenger door. "Um yeah...I'm just..worried about some of my grades. Haven't gotten them", he gives me a confused look before nodding and turning back to focus on driving. I climb out of the car and find a park bench for Ayesha to meet me.