Chapter 18 - Birthday Surprise

Hey everyone!!! Sorry, I've been so busy...I will try to update every once in a while. 

Ayesha had left. Klay and Suzy worked out their issues, and are now back on good terms. The college life will be starting up again in a couple of days, and soon will the new basketball season. It's late August now.

Suzy's POV

Today was my birthday. Yup, I'm turning 20. I had told my family I didn't want to do much except go for dinner. I think they were planning something, because every time I walked into a room, they went quiet. I thought I was being paranoid at first but realized it this morning. I was getting ready to take a walk to Dunkin Donuts because coffee was desperately needed right now. As I'm walking to the front door, I posted one of the many photos I had just taken. 

Caption: It's my birthday

Caption: It's my birthday. #20

@ayeshacurry: so cute! happy birthday, love! I'll call you later

    @suzyV: Wish you were still here.. come back soon MOM. 

@codybellinger: Happy birthday! Come to one of our games again soon. We need to catch up!

   @SuzyV: Thank you! Yes, we do haha. If I have a day off soon, MAAAYBE.

@kevindurant: Happy birthday Suz! You look old as shit...Lol jk.. see you soon?

      @draymondgreen23: don't be mean to the birthday brat Kd... smh. Happy birthday Suzy!

       @SuzyV: LOL both of you are so annoying .. LOVE YA. thanks

@Kporzee: Happy birthday! I'll text you after practice.

     @SuzyV: Thank you KP! 

Once the headphones were on, and I rush out of the door without a second glance at my family. 

Ordering a large coffee, I begin to wait

Ordering a large coffee, I begin to wait. After a couple of minutes, I hear my order and rush to grab it. As I do, my phone begins to ring. It was Mychel. What the hell is he calling me so early for? I switch the coffee to my other hand before answering the phone.