Chapter 26- Wedding Time!

Hello everyone!! Enjoy the chapter!! VOTE AND COMMENT

Next day

Ayesha and I were hanging out at her house. Steph and Klay were in the backyard. We had all just had lunch and were being lazy. After morning practice, Klay had come home to take me with him to the Curry's.

"Hey, I haven't gone to see the new makeup collection in person..wanna come with? It'll be fun! I'll help you pick out some stuff for yourself !", I look over at her with a frown. I was so full from lunch and just wanted to be lazy. "Do we have to?", she gives me a glare. "Yes! Now, let's leave. Go tell the guys we are leaving", I nod before jogging into the backyard. Klay and Steph were sitting near the pool, drinking a beer. I roll my eyes before putting a hand on Klay's shoulder, "Yesh and I are going to Rite Aid...need anything, guys?", Steph chuckles at me. "More beer?", I roll my eyes at Klay. "Nope. You are cut off", I jokingly grabbed his half-empty bottle. He rolls his eyes, and grab it back. "How about some snacks? That's all", I nod before leaving them alone.

Once we arrive at the closest Rite-Aid, I practically drag Ayesha inside. We get directed to the makeup aisle, and Ayesha almost runs me over to get there. We find the Covergirl section, and I spot her photo on the display. We both stare at it for a while before taking photos.

Ayesha forces me to choose a bunch of products to try, and she pays for it before I can. After all, being the new CoverGirl means getting paid a huge amount of money. 

Heading back to the house, we find Klay and Steph were now playing Call of Duty. Klay was starting to be a bad influence on Steph with these games!!

We decided to watch the guys as we tried on the different products we had just gotten. After I finish re-doing my make-up, I post a photo on Instagram to show my support for Ayesha. 

(pretend it's CoverGirl make-up)

Caption: Go get that new CG !!@Ayeshacurry is the new #covergirl & I'm loving it 😍 #mymompreneur 

@ayeshacurry: Thank you daughter 😘

@Kporzee: 😍😍😍😏

@SydelCurry: Yaaaaas girl!!! 

Next day

 Going shopping with Ayesha was frustrating. We were currently an hour into dress shopping for the wedding. It was in 3 days, and I thought I would easily be able to do a last-minute purchase. WRONG. I had been trying on a bunch of dresses and hated each one. "why don't you just take pictures and send it to Klay? He's a guy. He will tell you how they look", I smirk at Ayesha. Klay was probably the one on the team with the most simple fashion sense. I decide to text him anyway.

 I decide to text him anyway