Chapter 3- Need to Pack

Suzy's POV

I wake up early Saturday morning, determined to get some stuff done. I still had to go shopping for some clothes. Whenever I went to Oakland, I somehow never had enough clothes, or I don't bring the right ones for the sunny California weather. 

I get dressed, and ready for the day, before calling my brother to come to get me

I get dressed, and ready for the day, before calling my brother to come to get me. He offered to come to help me shop a little today, seeing as I have barely seen him since he moved out. That's a story for another day! After about an hour, I'm sitting in the passenger seat of John's car. We were listening to Z100, as it was playing some random stupid pop song. I was more of heavy metal, rock type of girl myself. The radio played all the same crap, and I didn't like it. We finally get to Mandee's, and we quickly find parking before I rush inside the store, not wanting to waste any time. I grab a couple of shirts, two pairs of shorts, and some sunglasses. Hey, you can never have enough sunglasses!!! I look around once again to see if I missed anything, and then the thought comes to me. Dresses! There's always one day that it's super hot out, and I almost never bring dresses with me when I travel. I quickly spot a rack filled with some and browse through it. Finding three dresses that were simple, and decent enough to wear, I head over to the cashier and make my purchase. 

	After shopping at another store, my brother suggests going for an early lunch, seeing as it's only 11:30 am

After shopping at another store, my brother suggests going for an early lunch, seeing as it's only 11:30 am. I agree, and we find a nice bagel spot to eat. "So, are you excited to visit Oakland again?", I nod, seeing as I'm still chewing my food. I hold up a finger signaling for him to wait a moment for me to finish. "Yeah, I don't why, but I'm still super nervous. I mean, Klay seems kinda mad because he thinks I'm not gonna be there. What if he gets even more mad that I lied? Or what if he isn't? It's hard to tell since he is always so quiet. You can never tell what kind of mood he is in, or how he is feeling". John nods in understanding, "I'm sure he'll understand...have you figured out how it's gonna happen?". I sigh, wiping my face with a napkin, "Someone, we don't know who yet, is supposed to pick me up from the airport. Then I guess I'll just hang out with them till game time. I was thinking to head to the arena right before the guys are allowed to warm up on the court. That's about the time some of them are still doing stretches, and getting pumped up for the game". John mumbles an "mhmm", still chewing on his sandwich. I laugh, and throw a napkin at his face while taking a sip of my water.