Chapter 51- Happily Ever After?

HELLO EVERYONE! I KNOW YOU WAITED SO LONG. 

I had the chapter ready and thought I had published it, I KNOW I'M HORRIBLE.

This is the last chapter....for now. Who knows? Maybe there will be a sequel one day. ONLY IF YOU GUYS WANT ONE. 

Suzy's POV

Sitting in the newly renovated apartment was like a weight lifting off my shoulders. I would only be staying here when I was in town for work or on vacation, other than that I'd be on the move constantly. 

I had moved out of Ayesha and Steph's house a few months back. Moved to New York and now I WAS After finally getting my career on track, I realized I didn't need to be looked after and tried to figure out how to be an adult. 

 I was getting spots in some of the best ads on tv, billboards, and even magazines. 

My love life was ...interesting. I had seen Kyle for a while before he admitted he wasn't looking for anything serious and needed to focus on basketball. Which..I didn't mind because my heart wasn't in that relationship either. I had my sight set on someone else.

I'm engaged now. YES, SOMEONE PUT A RING ON YA GIRL.

(I'M NOT REVEALING THE GUY. I wanna leave ya'll guessing!!! ).

 I still couldn't believe this was happening. He did it a couple of weeks back, and we decided to just hurry up and get it over with. We spent so much time apart, that it seemed like the right thing to do. He was off to work again soon, and I knew there wouldn't be time in the season for that. 

Thinking back to the time I told the Curry's makes me smile.

*Flashback*

The phone rings slowly as I sat on my bed, anxious to spill the news. Steph appears on the screen and he seems to be on his couch. "Ay, if it isn't my favorite girl! What's poppin?", I hear Ayesha yell at her husband. "UMMMM STEPH, WHAT THE HELL?", her face appears on-screen before she bursts out laughing. 

"I was about to slap youuu! Hey, hun, what's going on? isn't it like 3 am over there?", I nod before taking a deep breath. "Pleaseeee don't freak out.. you know how me and.. uh the man who shall not be named...are seeing each other right?", I hear Steph scoff. He tries to be funny, but I frown as I hear him mutter, "Unfortunately", under his breath. 

Steph had never really gotten along with my fiance. He never trusted his intentions. Especially after we got together this time, he was furious. On a rant of how I was going to get hurt and I deserved better.

I roll my eyes but continue, "Ok well I need both of you on-screen to see". Steph is automatically concerned and his face takes up most of the screen before Ayesha shoves him over. "WHAT WHAT WHAT?", I giggle before slowly raising my left hand.

 "WHAT WHAT WHAT?", I giggle before slowly raising my left hand