Chapter 43- Two Games Down

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M SOOOO SORRY. IT'S BEEN SO LONG. 

It took me a while to get over the jet lag tbh. I started writing little by little but would end up falling asleep.

PLEASE BE PATIENT.

I'll slowly be updating and try to catch up to current events within the team. 

Caption: sometimes I'm cute

@kuz: you always cute tho..

        @SuzyV: thank you 🥰

@Kevindurant: nah still ugly

@Mychelthompson: Didn't I buy you those?

      @SuzyV: yes? no? MAYBE!?

@Zo: your boo Kyle is drooling

       @SuzyV: DEAD

@rosgo21: girl you look so cute! Miss you..I'll see you the next couple of days since I'm doing post game interviews.

    @SuzyV: AW YAY. Been telling the guys I wish you were around!

@money23green: ppl gotta stop feeding your ego lol

Walking into the living room, I spot Klay being photographed? Why do you ask? He was releasing his own line of designer bags for traveling. 

Sitting on his chair, he pretended to play with a basketball with his line of bags in front of him

Sitting on his chair, he pretended to play with a basketball with his line of bags in front of him. A man I didn't recognize was taking photos.

 My guess was this meant the news would be breaking soon, and this was all promo. 

He looks over at me, pointing to the bags, "You like?", I roll my eyes and walk back towards the kitchen. 

"Only if I can get one for free", he chuckles and so does his photographer. Before I'm out of earshot, I hear him respond. "Of course you would say that", I smirk before walking to the fridge.

Banter with him never gets old. 

GAME 1
Oracle Arena
Oakland

Klay waits by my side of the car as I slowly began to exit. Today was finally the first round of the finals !!!