Chapter 38-Bad News & Facing Reality

Hey everyone! 

This chapter will be full of drama... SO GET READY.

I really need you to leave feedback on where the story is going, so let me know how you like what happens in this chapter!

Also...no Trayce POV ...BUT THERE WILL BE A STEPH ONE

COMMENT AND VOTE

Game 3 of Playoffs

Suzy's POV

Ayesha and I were leaning against one of the hallways of the Spurs arena. The guys had just finished game 3 with a win. 

THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO MOVING ON. 

I was excited for them. Hopefully, there would be another finals win, and I'd be able to attend for the whole thing, unlike last year.

Ayesha began talking about her morning sickness and how she had been feeling so tired. I was only half-listening as I scrolled through Instagram. My mind was so full of different thoughts- school, my complicated relationship, family, and my health. 

Before I can get a word in, Klay walks up to us with Steph close behind. He puts an arm around me before facing the VERY pregnant woman in front of him, "Hey Ayesha! You ready to head back to the hotel?", she nods before leaning into her husband for a kiss. They were so cute together. I couldn't get over how lucky they were.

 Eventually, we begin to walk towards the team bus, which everyone was now boarding.

(Yes, I know this is in Oracle, but it fits so oh well)

Ayesha and Klay began to walk together as Steph and I are a few feet behind them. He tries to start a conversation about my troubles, but a young boy runs up to him with his father close behind. "HI, MR. CURRY. CAN WE HAVE A PHOTO?", Steph fakes a smile before taking the photos and we soon carry on. 

After an hour of fooling around and playing a prank on the bus, we arrive at the hotel, and paparazzi surround the guys. Fans were screaming, lights were flashing, etc. It takes us a while to get inside. I was staying with Ayesha in our own room, while Steph shared with Klay a few rooms over.

After changing my clothes and laying down, I take a few photos and post one.