Chapter 46- Reunion

it's back!!!!! I'M SORRY. I'M SO HORRIBLE.

I've had a long few weeks since I've gotten back and I had no energy to write or even think of anything. School starts back up soon, so I'll have more motivation to get updates done!

Promise I'll try to get back on track!

Suzy's POV

Well.. to say things got even worse the last few weeks...was an understatement. Klay had gone on to do more golfing. He had finished his basketball camp, and done a few meet and greets here and there.

He was so busy that we barely had spoken. Not that we would have if he wasn't so busy. He did end up apologizing for everything. Things were weird for a few days, and then he was back to being his usual self.

I'm still living with the Curry's..for now. Klay was having parties almost every night..and guess what? Those same girls he was warned to stay away from, WERE THERE EVERY TIME.

So I managed to distance myself yet again. I was over his lifestyle. He needed to grow up!

Currently, I was sitting in Curry's backyard. Steph was dancing with Riley along to some Disney song. Ayesha and I were discussing celeb drama on Instagram. She had filled me in on someone

"Can you believe that? I don't understand people these days", I shake my head at her before laughing

"Can you believe that? I don't understand people these days", I shake my head at her before laughing. It's silent for a few moments before Ayesha gasps. She grabs onto my shoulder,"So, what are your birthday plans?!", I roll my eyes at her.

"Nothing. Don't you dare try planning anything either! I'm serious, Yesh. I'm not in the mood to celebrate". I hear someone scoff, and then footsteps.

"Listen here, little lady. We ARE celebrating. RIGHT HERE. I'm inviting the team, and a couple of others. It's your 21st birthday and I'm not letting you sulk all damn day". Groaning, I try to reason with him, but he cuts me off. "Nope. I'm not listening to you. We planned this yesterday without you knowing. It's happening. Now go shop or whatever it is you ladies wanna do".

After she repeats her concerns to Steph for the hundredth time, Ayesha FINALLY leaves the house as we get into her car. She had been scared to leave Steph alone with their 3 children, one being a newborn. Luckily Steph's parents were still in town and staying with them.

We spent about two hours going from store to store, looking for my perfect "birthday outfit". Once I find something not too flashy, I had bought it. Ayesha insisted on purchasing all the jewelry and accessories I would need.

"Come here, you! My little girl is gonna be 21?! Ahh, I can't believe we are gonna be drinking together", I couldn't help but laugh at her words.