Chapter 9- Goodbyes Are Never Easy

Suzy's POV

I was currently sitting courtside with G-Eazy aka "Young Gerald", and legend himself E-40. It was game 2, and the first quarter had just ended. Kevin came over to high me as he went to take a break, and Klay passes by nodding my way. I roll my eyes and turn to listen to G's and E-40's conversation. They were discussing some new song that was set to release soon. Gerald turns to me, "Yo, you gonna come out with us if the Dubs take the win tonight?", I look at him before glancing at the Warriors side of the court. "Uhhh, you do know I'm only 19 right?", I hear E-40 chuckling at my comment. 

"Ye, I know. It's not like you gonna drink though. Just to chill. I'm sure your all your fathers will let you". I burst out laughing at the father's comment. Even Gerald knew how protective the guys were of me. I shake my head at him before replying, "We shall see if you're right!", and turn to look at the scoreboard. The warriors were up by 6 points. Klay was doing well in this game so far. He was scoring, guarding, and doing it all. Durant was on fire yet again tonight too. The second quarter wasn't too bad either, and soon enough, it was halftime. 

E-40 starts making fun of the Cavs, and Lebron hears him as he walks by, and starts glaring. That sets us all off into fits of laughter. I get a text from the group chat, which had almost all the family siblings of the team. I look behind me a few rows to see the Curry's, and wave. 

(First text is Seth, then Sydel, Mychel, and Ayesha )

I get a couple more texts in the group chat from others but don't pay attention as I turn my attention back to the court.

 The third quarter starts, and Cavs are barely even trying. Lebron is the only one who is actually doing anything. Everyone else on the team looks like a fucking mess. E-40 keeps trash talking to Kevin Love, and I see Draymond, who is close by, trying not to laugh. "Man, SHUT UP", Love turns back to scream, and runs down the court, trying to get the ball, and FAILS. HAHAHA, it worked. We all high five, and Lebron looks over rolling his eyes. 

Man, I love these two together. I need to sit by them more often!!! Steph scores and the arena goes crazy. "YE YE YE", I look over at G, rolling my eyes. HE SAYS THAT TO EVERYTHING. I end up getting too cold, and E-40 lends me his sweater, which is fucking huge on me. It was really warm, so at least that was a plus. The game finally ends, and the dubs win again. The score is 132-113. I get up to stretch and give back E's sweater. People take some photos of the guys together as I stand off to the side.