Chapter 29- The Date

Happy Sunday!! Sorry I'm uploading so late. Enjoy. VOTE AND COMMENT !!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Suzy's POV

Something was up with the team. In the last couple of days, I could sense a lot of tension. After games, no one really talked to each other. If they did, it was arguing over the plays that they did.

I didn't attend tonight's game, so I had watched it from my room. Mychel had stayed with me, and ordered pizza. I had been in class for most of the day, unable to really get a good meal in. 

Before Klay gets home, I decided to post the score from the game with a positive message. 

Caption: Good effort, guys

Caption: Good effort, guys. On to the next one 💪🏼

@G_Eazy: We got this... I'll see you at a game soon 

      @SuzyV: Yaaaas. I miss you!

@Kevindurant: Nah it was a crap game. 

@Stephcurry30: Gotta do better.

Klay doesn't even acknowledge us as he arrives back home and goes straight to his room. Mychel and I roll our eyes and go back to watching Sons of Anarchy. A few seconds later, the familiar sound of Klay's Xbox can be heard. I sigh before leaning my head on Mychel. 

It's been a rough day for everybody. 

Next Morning

Lounging around the house, I was getting bored. There was only so much to do when being left home alone. It was my day off from school. It had started a couple of days ago. I was starting to get the hang of where all my classes were, and where to go during my breaks, etc...

I hear my phone ringing and rush towards the corner table where it was charging. Picking it up, I chuckle as Steph's face appears on the screen. He was face-timing me. I snap out of my thoughts and answer it. Once the call loads, I notice Steph, Klay, and Omri sitting together. I roll my eyes before yelling into the phone, "HEYYY GUYS!", Klay nods at the screen and Omri is focused on the court. "Heyyy daughter...how's it going?", I smirk at Steph before answering him. We go back and forth for a while before he gets up to practice, and hands Klay his phone.