Chapter 44- 3 Time Champs

Ahhh it's time for game 4 in this chapter

Let me know how this chapter was! Tried to make it interesting. 

Suzy's POV

Lounging in a pool at a Cleveland hotel was nice..for the moment. Tomorrow was game 4. Was I nervous about the guys? HELL YEAH. I knew that they would win. It was already 3-0. One win didn't have too much pressure...I think.

I hear the snap of a phone, and look up to find Ayesha as the culprit. She giggles before running back to her seat under the umbrella. We were the only ones at the pool considering the famous hotel guests. Security was being extra careful and refused to let anyone near Ayesha or any of the guys. When they had left for practice, Steph had to convince security to let us use the pool. 

My phone rings, indicating I received a text. I reach over to my towel, where my phone laid under. Ayesha had sent me the photo she took. It was actually really cute!

"Thanks, momma! I'm posting it now", all I hear is her laughing before the sound of some music starts up. 

Caption: Never leaving this pool 

@Swaggyp1: You've been there since we left for practice..   

     @SuzyV: AND?

@Kuz: 😍🍑     

@Stephcurry30: can you guys please go inside already? lol

       @SuzyV: Nah, it's fine

@Dbook: someone is enjoying the finals!

      @SuzyV: shhh it's a secret

@Kyrieirving: tan as hell 

Ayesha suggests we go inside after a few minutes because the sun wasn't making her feel too well.

I sigh before rising out of the pool, and following behind the heavily pregnant Curry.

Game Day

Cleveland 

This game was so fucking intense. I was so nervous.

Throughout the whole game, I had to hold onto Mychel's hand. Yes, he finally attended a game with me after a while. Considering this was an important one at that. 

At one point, there seems as though there would be another fight, but everyone quickly pulls away.