Chapter 8- Time Well Spent.

Suzy's POV

Friday morning (the day after game 1)

	I wake up in Klay's guest bedroom, and sit up, rubbing my eyes

I wake up in Klay's guest bedroom, and sit up, rubbing my eyes. We went to sleep pretty late last night after a game of "Head's up". Yes, the game from Ellen!! 

I hear a noise in the hallway, and get up to investigate. I open the door and spot Mychel down the hall. 

He nods at me and keeps walking to the bathroom

He nods at me and keeps walking to the bathroom. He has never liked early mornings and gets super grumpy. I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen. Klay is singing along to a song, with one hand on his hip, while making breakfast. I put my hand over my mouth, and try not to laugh too loud as I continue to watch him. Damn, I wish I had my phone to record this!!! 

Mychel soon walks in a few minutes later, and Klay still hadn't noticed us. He started recording Klay's amazing moves, but then Mychel gets bored after another minute and clears his throat. Klay looks up. "Oh shit... how long have you guys been here???", Mychel chuckles as he guides me to the counter. "Long enough to see those super sweet moves bro", I shake my head at them and grab onto a plate full of eggs and french toast. Everyone knows I love french toast, so every time I'm here, someone always makes it for me, or we go out to eat. "Looks yummy. Thank you", Klay nods at me and then hands a plate to his brother. 

We all sit around the counter and talk about the game last night. Mychel tells Klay what he thinks went wrong or right as I just sit in, and listen to them. After a while, we all finish eating, so I grab the plates and start cleaning the dishes. Mychel tries to help, but I just slap his hand away and make them move to the living room. When I'm done, I go to the guest bedroom and get dressed in clothes I left here the last time. When I walk back to the living room, the guys have already gotten dressed. "Wanna come to the practice? Coach won't mind, you know that", I nod at his words, and he leads us out of the house. Since his house is far from the arena, it took about an hour to get there. Not including the stop at Starbucks, which Klay did without me having to even ask him. He knew me way too well by now.